Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

on 11/26/2015 4:09:00 PM

I have both the lengthening and volumizing versions..but i gotta say that i'm not very impressed with them. For the volumizing one, i can hardly see any volume added on my lashes...i can literally sit there and apply 10 layers and there will be not much difference. For the other version, yah it lengthens a bit but nothing incredible...and they both do not hold curls that well. Just didn't understand all the good reviews.

on 10/29/2015 9:36:00 AM

This is literally the best mascara anyone can have. My absolute HG product for at least two years. I've tried the pink (older) version prior to the black one and it was great. When they reformulated the product and came out with the black version... IT LITERALLY MADE MY JAW DROP. The holding power is fantastic. My friends even asked me if I had falsies on. I was like... no, it is all thanks to this wonder mascara. I don't wear falsies simply because I hate the feel of it, which makes this a better natural alternative. I know some people find that it is really difficult to wash off but in Asia, we usually use oil-based eye make up removers which removes it perfectly. This is definitely one of those products that can achieve better results than those high-end cosmetic labels. Would repurchase it every single time without hesitation. ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is perfectly acceptable, but it didn't impress me.

It didn't lengthen my eyelashes by much, or curl them at all, and they don't look any thicker. The only perceptible difference in my lashes after applying was they were a little bit darker. It doesn't burn my eyes or smudge, but it does seem to flake a little.

The price is good, the packaging is cute, it's long-wearing and very waterproof, but the difference for me is not at all dramatic. (I like the natural look, but my eyelashes are very light and my eyes are dark, so I need a very black mascara to balance.)

Then again, I'm not in the target demographic for this particular mascara. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've gone through at least 6 tubes of this stuff (lasts me about 4 months with daily use) it really is my HG.

on 4/19/2015 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This review is for Heroine Make Long & Curl Super Waterproof mascara
For the first time in my life, I found a masacara that can hold my eyelash. This thing is the shiz.

My profile:
Oily lids, Sensitive eye, Long, sparse, straight down asian eyelashes.
I've tried loreal, maybelline, guerlain, kevin aucoin, clinique mascaras, none works. They all either feels heavy (makes me sleepy), melt after a couple hours, leaving me with raccoon eyes and broken fibres everywhere.

So usually, when I put on any mascara right after curling, my eyelash drops into straight line within 3 minutes. Then I had to wait till it dries up, re-curl them again, and generally end up with a semi destroyed spidery eyelash. hence why I haven't bothered with mascara for a very long time.

Well, not until a week ago when I pick up Heroine Make Long & Curl mascara.
Paired with Panasonic heated eyelash curler ( Panasonic EH-2331PP), this mascara made me stare at my eyelash all day long (I seriously never seen anything that successfully curls & hold my eyelash before).

Pros:
- Dries quickly
- Lightweight
- Waterproof and oil proof (no pandas)
- Holds your curl all day long
- The brush is smaller than western mascaras (my eyes are small & narrow)
- Doesn't clump
- Doesn't break
- Doesn't irritate my eyes
- Cheap. $12 AUD at Rakuten. Heck any drugstore mascara is at least $19 in Australia

Cons:
- Nada, its perfect

I'm able to remove it easily with Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remove & cotton pads (the oily type).
Soak the cotton pad with a little bit of the eye remover, pinch (don't pull!) for about 20-30 seconds, then release. I massaged my eyelash veeery gently with the pad to remove remaining mascara.
I'm going to get Heroine make's mascara remover though, hopefully it'll make removing even easier.

Tips for buying:
get it from Rakuten global, they are generally around $11-12 AUD. Choose sellers that will do SAL / small packet service, EMS services are rather expensive.
Or get it from sasa, but they charge about $15 plus shipping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my first review after a long while! I really like this mascara, I had received this as a gift and fell in love. I have somewhat long but straight lashes, and I ONLY use waterproof mascaras since regular mascaras don't hold my curl. This mascara didn't curl my lashes for me, as I'd wish - I still have to curl my lashes, but it does hold my curl, feels lightweight, and lengthens them (and it's not even waterproof). If you are looking for a mascara that gives you a dramatic lashes, this isn't for you. It gives off a more natural, clump-free, clean lash look for days where I just want to look more natural. I just apply one coat and it's enough for me. I like the curved brush and how easy it is to remove, you can use a regular/oil-free makeup remover and it just takes it all off. The packaging of the Kiss Me products are always cute too! I have just repurchased this on ebay and it is a bit pricey, but to me, it's worth it. I might try their other mascaras too!

PROS:
- Clump free
- Lengthens lashes
- Holds curl
- Clean and natural looking
- Lightweight (doesn't feel like you're wearing any mascara)
- Cute packaging

CONS:
- Pricey (around the $18 range)
- Hard to find in stores (unless you live near an Asian beauty store, you probably have to purchase online)

on 2/7/2015 7:51:00 AM

I am honestly surprised by the good reviews here. Maybe I got a bad one? The formula is so wet that my eye lashes would droop right away. FYI, I have straight eye lashes. And I really need mascaras that can hold up the curls well. This did none of that. Interestingly enough, the Heroine Make Volume and Curl works great for me.

on 1/12/2015 11:29:00 AM

Oh my, in the minority again. Shocking! I hate this mascara - really hate it. Extremely fiber-y, super dry, and very dull - almost gray as opposed to black. It made my lashes crunchy - and almost straightened them! Exactly the opposite of what I'm going for. I saw so many rave reviews for this that I couldn't help but try it - I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for a great mascara. To be totally fair - I did buy on Ebay, so I may have gotten an old tube. It just didn't do what I wanted it to - so back to my old standby.

on 10/17/2014 8:21:00 PM

The cone shape brush makes it hard to reach every lash and the extra wet formula has me getting it on to my lids every time. It does give me very nice long lashes and it holds a curl. Not particularly dark enough or voluminous enough for my taste though and I'm finding flaking, bits of black specs under my eye on lid after a couple of hrs. The mascara also transfer slightly onto around the eye area if I were to tear up slightly due to winds or put in eye drops ( in a flaking way- i find little black dots of mascara around my eye). The plus side is that it's easy to remove and I don't have a huge smudge/ panda eye problem. I suppose specks of mascara is better than smudged rings of it...not my favorite, on with the mascara search!

on 5/27/2014 6:33:00 PM

AMAZING! I just put this on my lashes for the first time and I am really blown away! I am picky picky picky when it comes to my lashes. I have also used them all.....high end and drug store. This one beats all! I have finally found my favorite mascara;)