Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.3

on 2/7/2015 7:51:00 AM

I am honestly surprised by the good reviews here. Maybe I got a bad one? The formula is so wet that my eye lashes would droop right away. FYI, I have straight eye lashes. And I really need mascaras that can hold up the curls well. This did none of that. Interestingly enough, the Heroine Make Volume and Curl works great for me.

on 1/12/2015 11:29:00 AM

Oh my, in the minority again. Shocking! I hate this mascara - really hate it. Extremely fiber-y, super dry, and very dull - almost gray as opposed to black. It made my lashes crunchy - and almost straightened them! Exactly the opposite of what I'm going for. I saw so many rave reviews for this that I couldn't help but try it - I'm ALWAYS on the lookout for a great mascara. To be totally fair - I did buy on Ebay, so I may have gotten an old tube. It just didn't do what I wanted it to - so back to my old standby.

on 10/17/2014 8:21:00 PM

The cone shape brush makes it hard to reach every lash and the extra wet formula has me getting it on to my lids every time. It does give me very nice long lashes and it holds a curl. Not particularly dark enough or voluminous enough for my taste though and I'm finding flaking, bits of black specs under my eye on lid after a couple of hrs. The mascara also transfer slightly onto around the eye area if I were to tear up slightly due to winds or put in eye drops ( in a flaking way- i find little black dots of mascara around my eye). The plus side is that it's easy to remove and I don't have a huge smudge/ panda eye problem. I suppose specks of mascara is better than smudged rings of it...not my favorite, on with the mascara search!

on 5/27/2014 6:33:00 PM

AMAZING! I just put this on my lashes for the first time and I am really blown away! I am picky picky picky when it comes to my lashes. I have also used them all.....high end and drug store. This one beats all! I have finally found my favorite mascara;)

on 4/6/2014 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried! I've used almost all of the regular drugstore ones (Maybelline Falsies Waterproof is great, btw) and the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander, but this one blows all of them out of the water because of one specific quality: absolutely no smudging, flaking, or running throughout a hot summer day!

[ PROS ]
- Lengthens my very short and straight lashes beautifully
- Adds enough volume to make the lashes noticeable
- Can be very natural or built up to be more dramatic (less dramatic than false eyelashes, but still bold)
- Holds my curl despite any rain, snow, or very hot humid weather (unlike most drugstore brands)
- Does not smudge/flake/run at all (tested through a few summer days where I was out and about for almost 18 hours)
- Does not irritate my sensitive stye-prone eyes or my contact lenses

[ CONS ]
- Not readily available in Canada... I order mine through eBay

This is a must-try mascara for anyone with difficult/stubborn lashes or those who are looking for something that truly stays put. Also, because it's so difficult to take off, I usually massage an oil cleanser (e.g. DHC Oil Cleanser) into my lashes and then rinse it off in that manner; this surely removes all hints of the mascara.

love this vry much! my sister bought it as present for me in HK. it makes my lashes look vry long and extended. but not vey curled. but i m happy with the result as it never smudges even if it is wet by tears or accidentally rubbed eyes. the effect can last from morning till night of more than 12hrs. even i applied a few layers, it does not endup like cockroaches' legs with lots of residue on the lashes. it seperates each lashes without 'glue-ing' them into a clump. it is hard to be removed, so i need a seperate bottle of eye makeup removal. definitely will buy it again although it is pricey. i still keep the empty bottle even though i have finished it quite sometime <3 <3 <3.

on 11/21/2013 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Today I returned home from a random trip to Vegas with friends. I admit I woke up too late to shower, and didn't want to drive home without any makeup on. So I put my hair in a ponytail and applied this mascara.
After the 5+ hour drive and before removing the mascara, I took a shower.
I sleep in my makeup (bad, I know) and usually wash my face in the shower after I shampoo and cleanse my body. This makes me come out with raccoon eyes and extra unnecessary steps in my morning routine.
NOT with this mascara! I was amazed when there was nothing running down my face! It was still there like I had just applied it. I didn't notice any difference in the curl of my lashes, but I do like the staying power!

on 5/14/2013 2:33:00 AM

This has been discontinued but i like this version much more than the new one. It holds the curl all day (even after i wash it off) and it lengthens and volumize my lashes really well. It really opens up my eyes as if i'm wearing false lashes. The only downfall is that it is REALLY hard to remove.

I found this mascara through some online research and decided to give it a try. I was slightly scared to use it because I read that it's so hard to take off.

The package I got ended up coming with a small bottle of eye makeup remover from the same company. I figured it was best to use their own eye makeup remover which can probably help to take off the product.

This is probably the best mascara that I've ever used. It helps extend my lashes and lasts all day without smearing or smudging (which is the best part). I no longer have black cat eyes from smeared mascara. This doesn't give you volume though and that was my only disappointment with the product. I will most likely try out their volume and curl mascara next to give it a try.

After using the mascara, I tested out their eye makeup remover which helped a lot with taking off the product. I soaked a cotton pad in the remover and let it sit over my eyelid for a good 10 sec each. Then I use DHC Cleansing Oil to get rid of the rest and it all works out! I had no problems removing it and no problems with left over mascara.

Overall, I was really impressed with this and so glad I found this mascara! It really does make your eyes pop! It's a little pricier but it's totally worth it! I paid around $19USD for one tube.

on 3/22/2013 10:34:00 PM

EDIT June 29, 2013: I just came back from Japan, so I can definitely reassure it has NOT been discontinued, unlike other reviews -- this is a very popular mascara/brand, so you can find this mascara at most drugstore chains there. I found this for the cheapest price at Matsumoto Kiyoshi for only 860 yen! (around $9.20 equivalent). Also saw at Tokyu Hands for about 1020 yen - point being that it's really priced up in the US. I also saw that Heroine makes special waterproof mascara remover that comes comb-shaped, but I didn't buy. Perhaps this works effectively for removing?
------

In the US, you can probably find this product at any Japanese supermarket chain -- Mitsuwa, Nijiya, Marukai; check to see if one is near you. I found mine at Nijiya for $22.

This mascara did a pretty good job lengthening, but nothing more significantly special than drugstore mascaras. Overall, I was a bit disappointed in this mascara considering the reviews and higher price.

It definitely took me a couple more minutes than usual to remove than other mascaras, but it was not that bad. I used Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover.

I only give three lippies, bc even though it doesn't flake as much as other mascaras, I don't think it's worth $22. I would rather experiment with another Japanese mascara than repurchase this one.