Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

3.9

on 10/29/2012 4:35:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

After reading amazing reviews on MUA, I have decided to give it a try. I have long full lashes naturally, and this mascara made them look worse! It hardens on lashes and is extremely hard to take off even with waterproof remover. Did not give me any extra fulness or length. Not going to buy again.

on 3/23/2012 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara is the best! Ever since the demise of Shu Uemura Basic, I have been searching everywhere for a mascara that would provide extreme lengthening, won't get clumpy and will hold a curl like nobody's business. This is it! It's not as layerable as my beloved Shu, but it looks fantastic and wears all day long. Personally, I detest volumizing mascaras. I like a long, flexible and defined lash. For about $14, this absolutely the best mascara on the market for me.

on 3/13/2011 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I LOVE this mascara! This was recommended to me by other MUE girls and I am so glad I got it! You put it on ONE time, and it stays on all day (and night.) I have oily eyelids, and this is the only mascara that does not come off of my bottom eyelashes. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a very good mascara that does not budge; not even in the shower, washing your face, or sleeping! By the way, it's very easy to remove with either Coconut Oil or EVOO. Try it!

on 8/18/2010 3:44:00 PM

this mascara is the best! i read the reviews and bought 2 tubes on ebay for 12$ this mascara stayed on all day even with me rubbing my eyes and washing my face! it really is waterproof! my lashes stayed curled throughout the day and night! (i didnt take it off because i wanted to see how good it was!)
the only problem i had with it is i got a tiny drop on my eyeshadow and it wouldnt come off (prob because i was just using water and not makeup remover) its a great product!!!