Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

The reviews don't lie! This is an HG mascara! I've heard that Japanese mascaras are practically indestructible and yield amazing lashes. I still have a bevy of other mascaras to try, but I'm so impressed with this one! For once, a mascara that does what it says it will do - my eyelashes actually look longer and stay curled. It doesn't specify that it's a waterproof formula, but damn, it was so hard to remove! And even after successfully getting it all off, my lashes stay soft and curled! Will definitely buy again.

on 4/12/2014 10:20:00 PM

This is the best mascara i've used so far. I've used many high end mascaras (Lancome, Smashbox etc) and nothing is better than this one! It doesn't make your lashes look too dramatic, they look long and natural! I put 2 coats and it everyone asks me what mascara i use!

Cons:
Not available in Canada, will need to purchase online.

on 4/10/2014 1:48:00 PM

HG status! Love this mascara. Granted its hard to remove (that's why I bought the brand's mascara remover as well).

Defines and naturally lengthens my lashes, holds the curl, does not smudge!

It's more expensive in North America but it's a steal in Japan for 900 yen ( 9 usd).. You can order it online for double the price.

Highly recommended.

on 3/29/2014 5:24:00 AM

Awesome product! I've been searching and searching for a mascara that I'll actually buy again and this is it!

Pros:
waterproof
Doesn't smudge
Doesn't clump
Doesn't run
After curling lashes and applying it STAYS
Able to see the effect v.well
Comes off easily

Cons:
Just a tad expensive
Doesn't add volume, need to use primer. There's the volume version though so no worries.

Overall great product definitely will buy again. Gonna stock up when there's discount.

Edit: my awesome friend gave me a tip regarding this mascara so I thought I should share it with everyone. Curl your lashes BeFore you apply this and the curl really stays true for least 12 hours (longest I've tried). I've tried curling it after but the effect isn't as nice.

love this vry much! my sister bought it as present for me in HK. it makes my lashes look vry long and extended. but not vey curled. but i m happy with the result as it never smudges even if it is wet by tears or accidentally rubbed eyes. the effect can last from morning till night of more than 12hrs. even i applied a few layers, it does not endup like cockroaches' legs with lots of residue on the lashes. it seperates each lashes without 'glue-ing' them into a clump. it is hard to be removed, so i need a seperate bottle of eye makeup removal. definitely will buy it again although it is pricey. i still keep the empty bottle even though i have finished it quite sometime <3 <3 <3.

on 1/25/2014 3:07:00 AM

Super natural, yet really make my lash noticeable.
It does not clump. It is the most water resistant product I've ever come across.
The only downside is you will need its mascara remover to remove the mascara completely. Other remover that works with this mascara is Dermalogica precleanse.

on 11/21/2013 8:27:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Today I returned home from a random trip to Vegas with friends. I admit I woke up too late to shower, and didn't want to drive home without any makeup on. So I put my hair in a ponytail and applied this mascara.
After the 5+ hour drive and before removing the mascara, I took a shower.
I sleep in my makeup (bad, I know) and usually wash my face in the shower after I shampoo and cleanse my body. This makes me come out with raccoon eyes and extra unnecessary steps in my morning routine.
NOT with this mascara! I was amazed when there was nothing running down my face! It was still there like I had just applied it. I didn't notice any difference in the curl of my lashes, but I do like the staying power!

on 8/28/2013 12:24:00 AM

I am asian with typical asian eyes and lashes.
So i have tried a lot of the non asian brands mascara such as clinique, chanel, maybelline.
But this mascara just made my lashes longer, fuller and not cloggy, which all the other ones just didnt do for me.

Use: the mascara wand is slightly curved with thin narrow bristles and reaches all my lashes easily without me having to hold my arms in different directions. The texture is a little bit thicker but smoothes out easily and I use it in combination with the Panasonic EH2385 eyelash curler.
Which makes my lashes look naturally long and full. Downside is that it`s not as waterproof as i would like, so will smudge a bit after wearing it for a whole day. Also not sure if it comes in other colours beside black.

Package: the outside is a dark maroon colour with gold letters, nothing fancy and a old fashion looking. But I am more of a quality than packaging person.

Price is very affordable if you buy it in Japan, not sure for how much it goes online.

on 6/3/2013 4:33:00 PM

pros:
-natural effect
-Lengthening
-hold curls
- resonable price!

cons
- smudge easily especially for oilly eye
- not dramatic enough, only suitable for those who want something natural

Generally
I think kiss me is generally good if you are finding sth that give your lash a natural enhancement

Love this mascara. It is hands down the best lengthening and volumizing mascara I have ever used. I bought this while I was in Japan last year and have been using the same tube for almost a year now. The one I have says lengthening and curling with a curved brush. It holds the curl perfectly on my straight Asian lashes, separates them so you can see each lash, and gives the appearance of false lashes. My eyelashes are SO much longer. It's amazing. The only little downer is that it starts to smudge a bit towards the end of the day especially in hot/humid summer days or when out clubbing/dancing (probably because I do not have double eyelids). I found that extra powder around the eyelids help minimize it, but it isn't foolproof. However, for what it does, it's better than anything I've tried in the States, in Korea, and European brands. This mascara is also available in South Korea and I'm sure in other East Asian countries.

Also, I think it's worth noting there is a newer version of this mascara that is out. It comes in a pink tube with a black cap. I also bought that one but have not tried it yet. I will repost once I do.