Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

EDIT: They seemed to have changed the formula so it's more liquidy and has a weird smell to it. I took a lippie off because the new formula does not provide the lash holding power like it did before! :(

My HG mascara! If you're looking for a water-proof long lasting lengthening mascara then you HAVE to try Heroine's long and curl mascara!

One coat and you can already tell the difference it makes, the tiny fibres in the formula make your lashes look longer and your eyes appear dolly-like! If you curl your lashes before applying this, it will hold THE WHOLE DAY I KID YOU NOT, THIS IS SOME STONG STUFF! I wear this stuff everyday and it doesn't budge ONE bit throughout the day, no matter what you do (applied this in the morning, went clubbing later on at night with no touch ups and fell asleep without removing makeup, woke up, despite sweating and mashing my face against the pillow my lashes still held up!). Also there is a lot of product in the tube and it doesn't dry up as easily as other mascara because of its liquidy formula, I usually replace mine every 4 months (keep in mind I use this stuff on a daily basis).

The downsides to it are that it only adds length to your lashes, it doesn't give volume so if you want volume you might have apply a volumizing mascara on top of it, but I use it by itself because I'm lazy and this makes my lashes look nice and long anyway. Also, you need a good makeup remover to take it off (apply it and leave it on for a few seconds for the profuct to break down), don't even try to remove this stuff without makeup remover!

Other than that, the best mascara I've ever used! I love it! Will never stop buying it because I doubt I'd find anything that works better for me!

on 11/24/2014 11:55:00 PM

This is the best mascara I've ever used for holding a curl on stubborn, stick-straight lashes, and I've tried drug-store to high end searching for the One. Yep, that's right, this is the One until otherwise proven, which I doubt will be easy to do.

All I have to do with this to get perfect, long curls each time is use any decent metal eyelash curler, one coat of this, let it dry, apply a second coat, and it lasts all day. If I skip the second coat I find that the curl doesn't last as long. It doesn't slip or slide off. Once it's on, it's on. Mine is a nice true black which works well with my black lashes.

The only thing I dislike about this mascara is that I have to use the mascara/eyemakeup remover from the same company to get it off, but that's a small price to pay for the effect the mascara gives my lashes.

on 10/21/2014 10:53:00 PM

UPDATE: I followed advice on here and stuck the tube in my bra for awhile. Honestly I think I left it there for about a half hour, got busy. My lashes are clump free and sky high. It looks like I have a million lashes each a mile long. I'm off to buy a backup tube.

I like this mascara. I have the pink bottle, I think now it is a black one? Bottle/tube, whatever.

It has little fibers that make my lashes look quite long, much better than the Younique fiber mascara somehow. Significantly better price point too.

That said, it really is impossible to get off. First I tried Stridex wipes..burning eyes, perfect mascara. Then I tried Philosophy Purity Simple (?) both dry and then wet. Nada. Finally sprayed some shine oil for my hair onto my finger and rubbed it across my eyelids. Bingo, but ow. I think a cleansing oil is a must here.

on 10/17/2014 8:21:00 PM

The cone shape brush makes it hard to reach every lash and the extra wet formula has me getting it on to my lids every time. It does give me very nice long lashes and it holds a curl. Not particularly dark enough or voluminous enough for my taste though and I'm finding flaking, bits of black specs under my eye on lid after a couple of hrs. The mascara also transfer slightly onto around the eye area if I were to tear up slightly due to winds or put in eye drops ( in a flaking way- i find little black dots of mascara around my eye). The plus side is that it's easy to remove and I don't have a huge smudge/ panda eye problem. I suppose specks of mascara is better than smudged rings of it...not my favorite, on with the mascara search!

on 8/3/2014 10:06:00 PM

I would rebuy this product if it was cheaper. I got the version where they had the combo mascara and remover.

It was great for my Asian eyelashes, it made them super long, almost giving that false lashes look. The issue is that it had no volume, so even though they were long, they weren't thick. So I would have to use it with a volumising mascara along with it, I had to curl my lashes beforehand, it really keeps the curl.

My second issue with this mascara is that it was almost impossible to remove without the remover. Its a plus and a negative, making it super waterproof and budgeproof but at the end of the day it would take me an extra time just to remove my mascara. But I have to admit the remover is absolutely magical.

So yes, I would only recommend this product if you bought the remover with it, but other than that if you want length only than go for it.

on 7/10/2014 10:15:00 AM

This is the only mascara I've tried (apart from the old formulation of the Imju Fiberwig) that does not smear, smudge, flake, or end up under my eyes. It lasts 12+ hours without budging.

The formulation is a bit clumpy and I needed a lash brush to remove them. But overall, it goes on smoothly. The wand applicator is quite small, which works well to get the small lashes at the corners of the eyes. It lengthens and holds a curl well. It is not particularly volumizing, though. I would say that the effects are natural, not ultra dramatic. It enhances your lashes but doesn't make you look like you're wearing falsies. But the best part about this is its lasting power. My left eye has a tendency to water throughout the day PLUS I have oily lids and even then, this mascara doesn't move until I take it off 12+ hours later.

I've read here that this can be very hard to remove, but using a biphasic eye makeup remover, I haven't experienced any difficulties.

This is my HG mascara. The only downside is that it is not available locally and needs to be ordered from Asia.

UPDATE (7/30/14): After wearing it for a few more weeks, I have noticed some smudging...not all the time, but on particularly humid days, some of it ends up under my left eye (the one that waters) at around 8 - 10 h.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Mascara and I have a very casual relationship. I always get seduced by its cute packaging and convincing label, we go out a couple times and have an amazing time and, sooner or later, it totally screws me over and I'm left looking like a fool with clumpy lashes and raccoon eyes thinking, "where did it all go wrong?!".

This is why I don't use mascara all that often. It always looks so unnatural and tacky on me. Not so with Long and Curl!

I have Asian lashes that can hold an amazing curl for all of five minutes, after which they magically revert to their stick-straight, natural form. Long and Curl can give me this almost insane curl. I have pretty big eyes to begin with, so Long and Curl gives me ridiculously amazing eyes that pop. I can skip eyeliner with this on, it's that good.

I only need two coats of this and I'll be set for the day. You need to apply them quickly, though. The mascara sets pretty fast. It's also really natural looking. I have never had clumpy lashes using this. Save for the ridiculous curling action, this mascara looks pretty natural.

One lippie off for being incredibly difficult to take off. (Although, if you look at it more positively, this mascara is incredibly long-lasting and doesn't budge).

on 6/15/2014 3:40:00 PM

I have to say I was disappointed. Did not live up to the reviews I've read here - but at least I didn't put a lot of money into the product. Found it did not work near as well as the ones i usually use.

I think I really like this mascara. I just got it from Amazon a couple weeks ago after seeing all the reviews here. The color is very inky and you can wiggle it along water line and skip eyeliner. It doesn't budge, which is a con because it's hard to get off with my Neutrogena remover wipes, and those take off everything. I guess that is a good thing. Even after showering and washing my face it was still on and I didn't have raccoon eyes. The price is great on Amazon. And it really does curl. I bought a heated curler because my lashes have been breaking off. I don't even need to use it with this mascara. I just wish it was a little easier to get off because I'm scared of breaking my lashes trying to take it off or if I rub my eyes and it's not all quite off. I might fall in love when I get the hang of it.

on 4/23/2014 6:56:00 AM

Really like this mascara! It holds up all day & doesn't budge! I can even use eye drops with it on & it doesn't budge :-) Separates my lashes nicely. Nice deep black color. You do need a good eye makeup remover to remove it though.