Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.4

on 3/17/2017 10:14:00 PM

The Best drugstore mascara I've used. I've got oily lower eyelids so I need a mascara which could prevent from smudge during the day. And that's it. With affordable price it helps my lashes stay all day & look very natural. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this when I visited Japan around mid-February and basically fell in-love and bought two more before I left!

I was horrified by just HOW GOOD this product is when it comes to lengthening! My lashes basically touches my brows at this point, they also look like long sharp knives ready to poke whoever I'm talking to.

This really does give you those long lashes and your curl will last all day. This doesn't really do a lot of volumizing, then again this is a LONG AND CURL mascara so you get what it claims. The formula is between being wet and also dry, and at times it does clump so I usually put the container in a cup of hot water or put a drop of saline solution to loosen the formula. This also came off with regular baby oil and a cotton swab in gentle rolling motions against your lashes. I also discovered that the biore cleansing wipes works like a charm as well!

on 12/16/2016 8:03:00 AM

HOLY GRAIL!!!

Dang this mascara is out of this world! I love it!!! I already have long lashes and I love how it even elongates it even more! It doesnt clump whatsoever and keeps my lashes separated, and is super smudge proof although I usually double layer. It also works really nice for my bottom lashes as well. It holds up my curls all day (even when I wet my face). And sometimes I would forget to remove it off my lashes and sleep on it but the next day my lashes would still look pretty darn good!

One complain that I have is that its claim to be super waterproof is very very true. This mascara does not budge at all! I've read some reviewers have trouble removing them. What I'd suggest is that your regular cleanser or makeup wipe wont do the trick. I usually use cussons / johnson&johnson baby oil to remove them, and it does remove it quite easily in just one swipe completely (always does the trick for me without fail).

I cannot recommend this product even more! Go get one yourself!!

on 10/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

I like this so much,, but u need to buy the heroine remover too

on 8/1/2016 9:52:00 PM

HG mascara for me! I have repurchased this three times so far and have no plans to stop. Here's what makes this a great purchase in my view --

Extremely waterproof -- This just just does not move. The formula stays on my lashes and does not flake or give me raccoon eyes after even when wearing it all day. After applying it sets in about 20-30 seconds. Once set, you'll need a heavy duty oil cleanser or makeup remover to get rid of it. And more than likely you'll need to use that cleanser multiple times. I have pretty good luck removing this with my favorite cleansing oil, The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil. It's a lightweight oil cleanser that reacts with this Heroine Make formula pretty quickly.

Sturdy packaging -- I can dump this in the bottom of my bag, forget about it, and know that it will still be there later.

Very opaque and thick formula -- This formula is somewhat thick though I wouldn't say it thickens lashes. it's very opaque, very black, and looks great on. It is on the heavier side though so you might not want this if you're going for a super natural, no-makeup look.

This product does NOT volumize or curl really in my opinion. I don't mind that though since for me the major selling point for this is that it's extremely waterproof. I choose this mascara when I know I will be in the rain, tearing up at a sad / happy event, or sweating at the gym. This is so waterproof that it makes me rethink wearing any other mascaras just in case I anticipate sweating or crying through them. I wear this 5/7 days per week and substitute in a no-mascara or alternate-mascara day in between.

on 4/13/2016 3:35:00 AM

I absolutely love this mascara.

I have typical straight asian lashes and oily eyelids, so mascara has always been a struggle for me.

I've tried multiple mascaras over the years that are both drugstore and high end, such as maybelline falsies and colossal to nars audacious, all of which smudged terribly on me. I consider myself to be unlucky with mascaras as everything seems to smudge or transfer under my eyes, and nothing can ever to hold my curl- except for this one.

This mascara was the only mascara to ever hold my curl and not smudge or transfer for me throughout the full day. The curl would last perfectly from morning through to night, and when I would wash my face the curl would still be there with no traces of smudging.

It gives me lots of length and a tiny bit of volume but not as much as the typical maybelline mascara- which is fine for me, as I prefer feathery, natural looking lashes- although people have asked if I'm wearing falsies when I'm wearing this out.

The only con that this mascara has is that it's SO DAMN HARD TO TAKE OFF. No joke. I ran out of mascara remover and this thing is impossible to remove. With that being said I tried to use other mascaras due to convenience but I would be disappointed as the curl would leave my lashes as soon as the wand went through it. Nothing can beat this so far, so I'm willing to suffer through the lengthy removal process by now. I took one lippy off for the removal, but definitely try it out if you prefer something natural that holds an amazing curl.

I literally rushed out and bought this after reading rave reviews on MUA and enraptured by the 4+ overall ratings given. Unfortunately this mascara turned out to be a downright disappointment. It didn't lengthen my lashes at all and, to top it off, smudged during my first day of wear (on a hot humid day out at a theme park). I ended up with a raccoon left eye. It offers absolutely no volume, so for ladies with thin and sparse lashes like me, this is absolutely a no. The only saving grace is that it held up curled lashes well. But with all mascara choices out there, surely, a single function doesn't justify a purchase.

on 4/3/2016 6:54:00 PM

Yes, yes, yes I would repurchase. This actually does lengthen and add curl, and even adds more than a wee bit of volume. It gives me the kind of curly long doll lashes. I love the formula, you can see tiny fibers, but they are very controllable. I really love the small curled brush, it is comfortable to use and you can really get in to your lash base with it. It is also pretty easy to purchase on Amazon, despite being from Japan.

The biggest con is that it is hard to get off. Seriously, the wear of this stuff is no joke. Which is great during the day, but kind of scary at night. I usually use jojoba oil and let it sit. I have to wipe and reapply the oil the few times. So for that reason, I don't use it daily. Another mild con is that it does not really play well with other mascaras, it gets a little clumpy with layerIng. But it has enough of an impact on its own, so no big deal.

Can't wait to try the volume and curl, but for now, this is probably my favorite mascara!

Dec 2016 edit and add on: the volume version is not as good as this one, it clumps. The mascara remover that Heroine Make has works very well at removing this, I highly recommend purchasing it with the mascara.

on 3/7/2016 10:13:00 PM

Pro:
-It works! This is LEGITIMATELY the ONLY mascara I've tried that lengthens and curls (or keeps the curl of) my short, straight, and stubborn Asian eyelashes. It separates my individual lashes and it makes me look like I'm wearing a set of natural falsies. Since this mascara is harder to obtain and I live in Canada, I save this mascara only for special occasions!
-Doesn't clump or flake
-Extremely waterproof

Cons:
-I normally don't wear waterproof mascara so this mascara is always so hard to remove. Need to use an oil-based eye makeup remover.

I think I found my HG mascara. (I have average lashes, average length, volume and curl... Nothing special)

Anyways, I was window shopping in an Asian mall while waiting for a table at my favourite Chinese restaurant and walked into a cosmetic store.
A lovely lady asked me if I was interested in anything and this wall of mascaras I've never seen before caught my eyes. And I had told her I'm always in the hunt for waterproof mascara that will hold my curl and lengthen my lashes... And she immediately pointed me to this - kiss me heroine make long and curl mascara by isehan.
Well, thank the makeup gods I walked into this store because I found the mascara I was looking for. It kept my lashes curled, didn't flake or smudge and my lashes wasn't crunchy at all. I'm so amazed but Japanese mascara technology is unbeatable.
If you have average lashes... This mascara will make them beautiful. This mascara is pretty difficult to remove with regular makeup remover but my LancĂ´me bi-facil double action from Sephora (the one That looks like it has oil and water ) removes this mascara easily without tugging. It's expensive but it works.

My mascara trick I learned from the incredibly talented makeup artist Wayne Goss from YouTube is - 1) apply a thin coat of this mascara 2) curl your lashes for 10-15 seconds 3) apply another 1-2 coats. That will keep your lashes curled.
If you think this is a disaster waiting to happen... I suggest you watch his video because I've never seen my lashes so curled in my life.

I will buy Multiple back ups of this asap.
(I purchased mine for $22.99 in Canadian dollars)