4.3

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

I am really not sure what all the fuss is about with this mascara. Personally, I've found much better mascaras, especially with the likes of max factor masterpiece, that really do add length to lashes without clumping (sadly, this one does clog up) . Also, what on earth is going on with the the total inability to get this stuff off? It took days to go completely and God knows what does remove it because I had to resort to plain old soap in the end. Not impressed!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

2 months ago

Gives you the lashes of a Disney princess...best mascara ever.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 months ago

It is my go-to mascara now. It is so waterproof that it is even hard to remove and that is only the downside. I have a very oily eyelid so I tried everything but they smudge on me and this is the only mascara that stays on my eyelashes.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

6 months ago

This is the special mascara I 'save" for special occasions but only because I am afraid I cannot remove it with WP makeup removers from what I've read without losing lashes--a shame!! It adds volume and length and doesn't clump nor stick your lashes together and keeps a curl--YAY. Because I was afraid of removing it I bought the KISS ME REMOVER, and what a waste of money!!!! It was like a mascara and worthless. I have always always used 'Covergirl WP mascara remover." (Nothing, IMHO, is better. Let it heat up and wait, and no scrubbing!! ) Need to get my courage up to use the 'Kiss Me" mascara again..for fear of not being able to remove it. EDIT: I did use the the 'Kiss me" remover and WAITED a proper amount of time. The Kiss me mascara broke up and removed easily. So, no fear using the mascara now! It's a great mascara, but you have to know the proper way to remove any mascara to save your own lashes.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesHazel

9 months ago

My favourite mascara for keeping my straight Asian lashes curled. It's perfect for a more wispy, fluttery effect - the kind of lashes that make someone wonder, "Are those her natural lashes?" costs can vary depending on where you're buying, but it's generally a bit more expensive than a regular drugstore mascara. Definitely worth it though!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

9 months ago

This is the most amazing waterproof mascara to exist. It is easy to remove with a waterproof makeup remover. There is no smudging, budging, flaking, or really anything once the mascara is on the eyelashes. I have worn this mascara to the beach, swimming, exercising, and anything else that would really test any mascara. This mascara is the only one that does not budge a single bit when I go through a panic attack (which includes crying intensely and rubbing at my eyes for up to 10 minutes). Not only is it so amazingly waterproof, it also holds the curl better than any mascara I've ever used. It also darkens it so much that my gray lashes become very very visible, and gives the illusion of much longer and more voluminous lashes. I have worn this mascara through whole days filled with tears and other watery events and never has it worn off or smudged. I would highly highly recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a mascara that is bound to be a miracle, waterproof mascara. Just make sure you have waterproof makeup remover on had otherwise it's much harder to take off.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1.0

10 months ago

What. A. Nightmare. I've always had dark, decent lashes, but with age, they're starting to thin out. I ordered this because of all the reviews claiming is wasn't clumpy. Well, it was for me. If it weren't so hard to remove (I've worn waterproof my entire life), it would be passable, but as it is, saturating my lashes with baby oil for 10 minutes at a time after every wear and still having to tug on the mascara residue -- and pulling out lashes at the same time -- made this a non-starter. I'll stick with Maybelline Full 'N Soft. Won't buy again.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

Best mascara ever! I'll definitely stick to this one forever.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair

EyesBlue

a year ago

this is a really great mascara, i actually bought it kind of on a whim during a trip overseas. remembered hearing good things about it but never looked into this mascara specifically myself. and i was really impressed! the tube i bought 5 months ago is still working very well and it almost looks like i'm wearing very natural falsies when i use this product. doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, keeps my natural curl etc. it's really really nice, and it's not priced ridiculously either. oh, one other pro - the wand is a great size, and isn't too big for lower lash application. i mean really this mascara is an all-around home run in just about every way. unfortunately, it's INSANELY difficult to wash off. i don't remember if i bought a waterproof formula (or if this even comes in a regular formula) but i am really on the fence about repurchasing for that reason alone. i use oil to wash my face and even that doesn't get this all off; it usually takes two days to remove this stuff from my lashes entirely. if this stuff came off easily at the end of the day, it would easily be a 5-lippie product for me. i do recommend it, but def be wary of the removal process.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGray

a year ago

I bought this mascara after reading the positive reviews on here but  I must say that for me, this is just an okay product. I like the curved brush and how it fits around my lashes and the formula definitely gives my lashes the illusion of length and lift. I guess I just prefer a thicker, more voluminous look.  For lengthening purposes, this is a good product. I can totally see people with sparse or short lashes enjoying the effects. For my needs however, I think I’ll stick with my L’oreal Lash Paradise.  Update 3/21/2019: this works better a week after it's been opened! I love it now and use it everyday.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35