Palmer's Body Oil

No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice body oil if you do body oils. I bought a small sample bottle of this just out of curiousity but like most body oils, I find it too greasy and it doesn't fully absorb into skin well at all. Does have a nice sweet chocolatey scent though if that is your thing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

umm.. good stuff. Love the chocolatey like smell and that a little oil goes a long way. Did a great job of moisturizing. Dont particularly like mineral oil in this product, but i am willing to dish the dough since its doing what it should

on 1/31/2003 11:24:00 AM

The original bottle leaked all over my bathroom, but after transferring to an empty Kiehl's bottle, this is my favorite oil. I use this in the shower just before I get out, and it really gives a moisture boost to my regular body lotions. Slight chocolate scented, but not overpowering.

on 5/25/2002 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This makes my skin feel soft and smooth and doesn't take forever to dry. I'll also cheaper than the Neutrogena Body Oil.

on 5/24/2002 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

If you like body oils, this is one to try! It smells just like cocoa butter, and seems very moisturizing! I like it a lot, thought it is a bit greasy, which I don't mind, since I am used to it!