Palmer's Body Oil

No Image

on 5/5/2004 6:44:00 PM

Really good body oil- smells great, relatively cheap, and it works to relieve dry, itchy, pregnancy skin. I would also use this after the beach, as it seems to do a good job of soothing my skin. I like the cocoa butter/ chocolate scent of it, but I can see how some would grow tired of it. Overall, a good bargain.

on 3/28/2004 9:50:00 AM

I am a tanner and I get very dry skin from the sun so I use this product after my shower while my skin is still wet. IT works well and is a good price(3.50 CND) I will definitely use this product again.

on 3/19/2004 4:18:00 PM

Great moisturizer but the coco butter smell gets sickening after a while. I didn't like this as much as Neutrogena’s bath oil.

on 3/16/2004 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This oil gets me crazy.......I don't have words to describe it. It's soft, smells good (like chocolate and vanilla mixed in one), it's cheaper.....It's a DO!!!!!!!!
Advise: apply it when you are humid, just after the shower and massage your body! The effect will be double!!!

on 3/16/2004 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great Product- Non-greasy & Super Moisturizing! The scent is okay..definately more summery, but I love the softness & sheen it give to my skin! The poptop sucks... so i may have to transfer to a better bottle... but hey, can't be THAT bad, I just went and bought my second bottle! :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love this, i use it when i get out of the shower to keep my skin moisturized. my skin remains soft and sweet smelling. it absorbs pretty quickly. the scent is not too strong, and fades slowly through out the day. the packaging is just a clear bottle, its hard to keep it from getting greasy, but there really isnt a grease-free bottle out there for oils. this is very cheap. i like how it smells a lil chocolatey.

I bought this thinking that it wouls smell the same as the cocoa butter but it didn't. In fact it was sort of sickly. It does moisturise weel but I couldn't stand the scent. The bottle is a bit leaky too. I'll stick to the cream format from now on (which I love)

on 11/5/2003 8:02:00 PM

I use this product after showering. It's really great for dry/winter skin. It sinks in quickly, but people who don't like oils in general probably wouldn't like this one either. I especially love this because it doesn't contain mineral oil, which my skin reacts badly to. I deducted one point because, although the cocoa butter smell is yummy, it's not something that I enjoy for every day use. Despite the scent, I still find myself reaching for this every day because it makes my skin feel so nice. The fact that it's super cheap is also a bonus!

Good product -- definitely works better when applied to shower-damp skin rather than dry skin. Almost wish this came in a spray bottle -- I always end up with oil everywhere with the pop-top bottle!

on 4/13/2003 10:45:00 PM

Argh. Would like this product if the smell didn't make me feel so yucky. This chocolate fragrance just doesn't appeal to me. Went out to buy Neutrogena sesame oil that I used to use years ago.