Everyday Minerals Theme Park

4.2

Not tested on animals

on 12/11/2008 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!! Usually I am against drawing any attention to my cheeks but this blush looks sexy and I love it! I don't notice the shimmer, i think it looks fun and sexy. The color is not orangey like a lot of EDM's other pink blushes. the name puts me in a cheerful mood. Currently this is the only blush I will wear, although i'm not opposed to a lot of the nars blushes-i just cant reconcile the cost of them.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

not so good. it looked like a bruise on my cheek. medium summer beige/medium

To me this blush looks plum/burgundy. I don't see any peach in it. It's too dark and has way too much shimmer.

on 11/17/2008 2:45:00 PM

I love this blush, but the shimmer IS a bit over the top.
The color is perfect on my fairly light warm toned skin, but when i look at myself in the mirror as the sun hits my face i go like "eeeeek!". Like earlie mentioned, the sparks seems to calm down after a while. So i would buy this again, one lippie of for the crazy sparkles.

God how I love this blush! I wear it during the day for a light flushed look in the winter when Daydream(peachy blush by Everyday Minerals, best for summer/spring wear) fail to give me color. I have light/medium skin tone, it is perfect. Very natural looking.

on 10/30/2008 8:16:00 PM

beautiful color, perfect for a day in the theme park! sparkly dark rasberry color with some gold. love it!

Wow, this blush is absolutely gorgeous! This has alot of shimmer but when blended it gives a very pretty sheen. Definitely one of my HG blushes!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Compared to other amazing Everyday Minerals blushes, this one didn't really perform up to par. It turns almost orange on my yellow toned-warm skin, but it is a pretty color in the pot. I also didn't really like the shimmer, but it was almost nonexistent 15 minutes later. I can see how people want to compare it to NARS Orgasm since they're both peachy-pink and shimmery, but NARS's shimmer is much finer, and the color overall is of better quality. But for this price, Everyday Minerals blush is worth checking out.

I got this in my sample kit. I love the shimmers of this blush. It's plummy brown/red blush in the jar, not peachy or pink like Orgasm, in my opinion.But looks more peachy pink on the skin. It is (1) too pigmented for pale skin and (2) it doesn't last as long as Nars blushes. It's gone by the end of the day, while other compact blushes i have (Nars and MAC) stay on all day until i wash my face. Regardless, with this price and nice result, i can't complain :) I still wear it. (The only beef i have about EM products is the logo. My BF thought i bought it from TARGET. He said he didn't know Target makes makeup.)

on 9/26/2008 7:57:00 PM

Got this in my sample kit. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I hear it's a dupe of NARS' Orgasm and well although I've never tried Orgasm, Theme Park is such a pretty pretty blush. It gives my cheek a sexy natural flush with just the right amount of shimmer. I need to get a full sized blush of this soon because I'll probably use this everyday lol.

Popular Blush Products