L'Oreal Paris Infallible 8HR Pro Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination

3.5

Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Acrylic Acid / Isobutyl Acrylate / Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Isododecane, Squalane, Polybutene Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Silica, Caprylic / Capric Glycerides, Caprylyl Glycol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Parfum / Fragrance. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake.

I bought L'oreal infallible lipgloss because I was looking for a long wearing lipgloss that I didn't need to reapply every 1 hour! Walgreens was having a BOGOF sale, so I bought two colors: Rebel Red and Sangria. The gloss had better than normal longevity. I was able to drink coffee without it coming off. After eating lunch, I did have to reapply because the color had faded...I still had gloss on my lips, but the color didn't look too great, so I reapplied. The Rebel Red is a gorgeous blue based red. After 30 mins it turned slightly reddish-pink on my lips, but the color is still gorgeous. I am not one to wear red lipstick or dark gloss, but I'm so glad I tried this! Sangria is a pinkish-mauve with gold specs. The color is beautiful. The only problem I have with this line is that I had gloss on my teeth on multiple occassions, so I had to keep checking to make sure I didn't have anything on my teeth. It was difficult to rub the gloss off of my teeth once it was on. That is the only drawback. But for less than $5 each (on sale), I would recommend trying it out!

First of all i just want to say the color selection is beautiful, however for me that is as far as it goes, first of all the scent is the worst smelling its like smelling vicks vapor rub on your lips but i am also a girl that doesnt like menthol gloss so maybe thats it, the wand is different which i dont like i think it adds more product than needed, and finally this gloss doesnt last six hours as it claims i was greatly dissapointed in this product

Well, the glossy effect will not last for hours, but the color and moisturizing effect will.

I bought this in "rebel red" which is a gorgeous red with just a hint of pink. The initial shiny gloss settles into a glowy, moisturizing stain that did last through one meal and a good cry (don't ask). You do have to be careful about getting it on your teeth and it is a little prone to bleeding, (nothing a liner won't prevent) but overall it is a nice long lasting color and I would probably buy it again.

I like this gloss. The color is very sheer, I got it in truffle which looks deep pinkey-brown in the tube but it goes on nude with a little shimmer. I actually really like the fruity smell and don't find it medicinal or over-powering at all. It lasts a few hours at most, which for me is fine since most glosses last about five minutes. I will might buy a few more deeper shades when I come across a BOGO.

Edit: I love, love, love this over a lip stain! The problem I have with stains is that they wear off quickly, this dramatically improves the staying time of the stain which adds a bump of color to an otherwise sheer gloss. Also, I think that I may be applying this much more sparingly than some, I don't really goop it on.

I bought Sangria on a whim when my local CVS had a BOGO offer. I normally gravitate toward department store brands, but I'm actually very pleased with the color and quality of this gloss. It gave my lips just the right amount of raspberry color without being overpowering and drawing *too* much attention. Others have complained about the staying power, but I've found it to be quite good. If I apply at 7:30 a.m., it usually lasts until lunch time and doesn't rub off on my coffee mug. The only drawbacks are the smell (which disappears quickly) and the applicator is a bit unwieldy but not bad enough to dissuade me from using it. Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase, and I think I'll use this a ton in the spring/summer months.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I bought this in the shade "Fiery" and, while it looked beautiful on and did, in fact, wear for quite a long time, I ended up returning it. Why? That weird smell. It's not just that I didn't like it; no, every time I tried to wear this, my throat would burn a little and I'd start to wheeze. I've never really had that reaction to a product, but you can be sure I didn't want to make it a habit! P.S. I did find that the Colour Riche gloss in shade "Soft Wine" is very similar to "Fiery", and those glosses do not bother me.

I like the glosses b/c they definately stay on longer than other brands, and there's a great color selection. I bought coral sands and modern mauve...coral sands is a nudey-peach but very pretty with my fair skin. Modern Mauve is a bit pinker and darker, almost a bronzy-pink color and looks great when I want more color.

I don't think these are any tackier or sticky than other lip gloss brands. It's good to use a lip balm before you apply this so your lips are well hydrated. Although it's not drying, it's not super moisturizing either. I would say it stays on 2+ hours, less if you eat a meal.

I'm really loving these lipglosses. They are not dark. Even though they look dark in the tube, keep in mind these are glosses and will look a lot lighter on your lips. I wish they had a darker rose color. I have Truffles and Nude. Love them alone or over lipstick. I wouldn't say they last 6 hours, but they last better than most glosses. They're too greasy or tacky. They don't dry out my lips. Don't look too glittery or frosty either.

This is my very first review, y'all! Let me say that I am a serious lipstick fanatic!!! I was at my neighborhood Ulta and was looking for the "Buy One Get One Free" L'Oreal Telescopic mascara when I spotted this in a new display! I was intrigued and just had to look! I saw a really nice red color "Reel Red" and thought to myself, "Hmmm...there are only two in the whole store and I have a $3.50 coupon"! So, you guessed it! I bought it!
The color in the tube looks like a sparkling medium red but on my olive complexion comes out to be a very pretty red/peony pink color! It's absolutely fabulous! The coverage is medium ~ I have to have color or I look washed out! The texture is nice and smooth and doesn't dry out like the traditional 2-step products. This stays on much longer than expected but hey, it's a gloss! Definitely a repurchase!

I bought two tubes of this (105-Bloom and 125-Sangria) because I was hoping for a long-lasting gloss and I generally like L'Oreal products. This gloss isn't infallible, however. Bummer, because I LOVED the colors and the fact that it wasn't drying.

On me, this gloss lasted an hour, TOPS. I was careful in applying it--applied to both top and bottom lips and didn't "blot", etc, in order to get the "long-lasting" effect. The gloss felt tacky, but most glosses do when applied, so I figured that'd go away. No luck...the gloss was tacky even ten minutes after application. As the tackiness wore off, so did the color. I've had better luck with the Dior Ultra Addict lipglosses. They cost 2x-3x as much, but they last MUCH longer on me, the tackiness factor is lower, and even that light tackiness goes away very quickly.

Bottom line: I won't purchase this again. The only reason I gave it two lippies instead of one was that there are good color choices and it isn't drying to the lips. Otherwise, it's a waste. :(