|Would buy this product again.||66%|
Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green
I have been wanting to try this blush for awhile. I was worried that it might be to peachy for my fair skin but the color is perfect. Even though it is pigmented it still gives a sheer, flushed look that is amazing. Plan on purchasing the shade sin next. Wish the staying power was better- reason for only 4 lippies but if you want a sheer flushed look this blush delivers.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
I really use blush occassionally. I've heard that most ladies want to have NARS Orgasm blush. And even celebrities and make up artists have this one on their make up bag. I love this blush because it gives me a glowing skin even if it has shimmer. It is also a cult classics and always included in beauty awards of different fashion and beauty magazines. I like the packaging because it looks slim and it has a mirror. I would repurchase though it's pricey and it's worth it.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair Hair: Red Eyes: Blue
I wish I had the receipt for this product so that I could return it. I finally gave in to the hype and purchased this in March and ever since then I've used it only a few times because it's just nothing special. I like Luster and Sin from NARS about 1000 times more than Orgasm. Orgasm is easily dupe-able and just not worth the money that they ask for, in my opinion.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Black
Its ok, its dupeable. Another similar one to nars orgasm is cargo blush in rome. I think cargo rome is better.i don't think il ever need to buy this again as I own similar shades like rome sleek rose gold and a back up of nars orgasm. The reason I like this colour family is because i think pinky peachy corals give you a healthy glow and I like that. Overall its ok but I think everyone will love cargo rome better as it feels finer and much more blendable compared to nars orgasm.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown
Good thing I received this in a swap, because I never thought to buy it before. It's sort of a cult favorite where some girls love it and some hate on it madly. Judging from the pan and my friend's comment ages ago (OMG, why is this even popular it's hideous!!!) I never bothered to swatch, play with, or even venture near this blush because of its price point. To me, Tarte blushes have taken the cake when it comes to giving a natural, pretty flush as well as long lasting power.
Well, glad to say that I really really like this blush.
1. The shimmery, sparkly, gold flecks in pan makes this look like a questionable soon to be one night stand whispering in your ear at the club. I really thought it would translate directly onto my skin as so. Not the case. It is very subtle, to the point where you "could" wear a highlighter on top, but shouldn't. For me, this blush is a good two in one that goes on the high points of my cheekbones rather than the apples.I am usually the type of girl who goes for matte blushes simply because they look more believable....but...
2. The pinky-peach tone of this blush is very flattering to my NC35 skin at the moment. It is not pigmented, which is a good thing. Instead, I apply it with a carefree attitude and still get it right. The color reminds me of a real blush I get when I either step in from the cold or hear a naughty joke. Well not really, my innocent days are long gone. But you get the jist. It is very day appropriate and would take a very heavy hand and forward gesture if you wanted to play up your blush for nighttime. Which I'm not sure anyone does since blush is supposed to be subtle?
3. To come back to the shimmer part, yes it is shimmery. I think people with large cheek pores (so sorry) will not enjoy this as it will only highlight skin flaws. I think it would look good on clear cheek skin (hehehe) and/or a good matte foundation base that doesn't have extra dewiness or shimmer already in it.
4. It lasts a decent amount of time on me, and you really never need much blush product at one time anyway. I would say that it lasts through a work day and becomes more natural as the day passes.
5. I love the luxe compact it comes in and how it includes a mirror.What I don't like is the price point, so I don't know if I would repurchase? It's a lovely blush that warrants repurchasing, but I will have to say maybe just because it's expensive. Milani has a dupe Luminoso, which I didn't enjoy simply because it didn't wear long and didn't make a lasting impression on me. Go for the real thing, or not at all. It really depends on your taste.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
I've wanted to like this blush since everyone else does but it just doesn't work for my asian tone. I do not find it flattering for me at all. Perhaps if you have yellow undertones you should be staying away from orange-coral colours.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
Bought this back in June while I was on vacation. I am never much of a blush wearer, but this made me into one. I heard that this is THE blush staple so I bought it and LOVE it!! It's so pretty! I actually didn't think it would go well with my skin, but it fits me so beautifully!! If you love blushes, go out and buy this now!
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
Love this blush... It provides more of a night time look for me though because of the shimmer. I think i'd rather buy one, similar in colour but without the shimmer. Lasts a while though
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green
I like the colour, just not a fan of the shimmer. It's expensive, but you get what you pay for.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue
I would've liked it more if it wasn't so shimmery. Anyway, for that price I feel like there are enough alternatives which are same shade but cheaper. Didnt fall from staying power either. Not sure why it's so raved.