Gigi • Espresso All Purpose Honee • Hair Removal
|Would buy this product again.||100%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown
After reading several positive reviews on this wax, I decided to try it. I REALLY, REALLY wanted to love this product but I was a little disappointed. I still think regular All Purpose Honee wins when it comes to effective hair removal all over.
- Espresso Honee smells soooo yummy. It smells like coffee
- It leaves less residue on my skin after waxing compared to
regular All Purpose Honee wax.
- It's about $9-$10 cheaper than regular All Purpose Honee.
- I found it okay for removing fine hair from my upper lip.
- On coarser hair (like leg hair), I did not find this product very
effective. You will need a tweezer for sure as there will be several
hairs left behind.
- I wouldn't consider it truly "All Purpose" seeing as it is less effective
on my leg hair compared to upper lip hair (and I am not even a
hairy person). The regular All-Purpose is still more versatile as
it is good for ANY body hair.
Would I buy it again? Yes (mostly for the yummy scent) but not for a long time because given the limited applicability, one tin will probably last me a couple of years. I think the regular All Purpose Honee is a better buy for its versatility.