Yves Saint Laurent • Top Secrets Flash Touch Wake-Up Eyecare • Treatments (Eye)
|Would buy this product again.||75%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
I opted for this as an alternative to the Garnier Eye Cream. Unfortnately like the Garnier, this also contains alcohol. The alcohol and can be drying, especially for a delicate area such as under the eyes. My search for my morning eye cream continues. I will not repurchase.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair Hair: Black Eyes: Black
Highly portable instantaneous eye pick-me-up: has a noticeable beneficial effect on under eye darkness. The bonus with this one is that it can be used throughout the day over make-up to refreshen and cool the under eye area. Recommended.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
I tried this product when my eyes have some problems on the skin, it was irritated and sore. Since the whole bottle of the other eye cream they stock were quite expensive and I havn't used their eye care before, so I picked that one, its not the cheapest eyecare, but probably the best I have used.
As mentioned, my eyes was sore and skin was irritated, possibly because its winter and too dry. I applied it as what the sales lady told me, and it actually sooth the pain the next day, and about two days later, the irritation and soreness were gone.
I didn't get to see if it helps my dark circles or not, but my eyes turned out not as puffy as before. I don't have lines for now, so I am not sure about how it will act on the lines or wrinkles.
The pricetag of this is expensive, around AUD$60 and u only get 2ml, yes 2ml. I used up really fast, since it's pretty good, expect that you would use it up within like 2weeks if you used daily.
I would recommend you use this when its like an emergency situation, since the effects is pretty good:) find another eye cream for normal daily use.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown
I came across this product and I had never heard of it before.
It was quite expensive, but for some reason I got it for half price. When I came home and googled the product I found out it is actually a brand new product in the Top Secrets range from YSL!
I am really into skincare and am constantly trying different products looking for my HG.
Let's start off with the packaging: it is an eye roller with the same clicking technique as Touche Eclat, Size: 2.5 ml. For first time use you have to click it 10 times to activate the product. After that it's one click per eye.
Formula Secrets (from YSL website)
- Plant complex enriched with arnica to erase signs of fatigue (puffiness and dark circles)
- Extract from Silver Birch buds combined with pink-coloured correcting pigments to visibly smooth out the eye contour area.
- Glycosylated taxifolin, a powerful flavonoid extract from larch, to protect the eye contour area against free radicals and prevent it from the effects of cellular ageing.
The application instruction read as follows:
'This roll-on pen can be used whenever you desire on the eye contour area, before make-up application.
1) Click on the top of the roll-on pen, to release the desired amount of product (one click is enough for each eye). For the first use, click ten times to activate the product.
2) Apply to the eye contour, focusing on puffy areas and dark circles, with alternate circular movements from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eye. Then massage with circular movements on the crow’s feet.
3) Finish with light pressure points from the inner corner of the eye to the crow’s feet, to stimulate decongestion.'
I am 22 so I don't really have wrinkles yet, but I find it is good to start early on, better to prevent it! Besides, if you really have profound lines around the eye area, this product is probably not for you!
The roller feels nice, and one click is definitely enough for one eye. The roller feels nice and cool, love the feeling of it in the morning, the cooling effect alone wakes you up. After use the skin around my eyes does look more radiant and feels nice and moisturized without a sticky/ greasy feel. I'm not sure if this is suitable if you tend to have very dry skin 'cause it really is quite light.
As promised: great as base for make-up. Blends in perfectly, which is mostly the contribution of the light texture of this product.
I have only been using this for about a week, so I can't comment on the long term effects. Will definitely place an update in a few weeks!
The first and only negative I could come up with this early on: although the packaging is clean, luxurious and simple, which I like, you can't see how much product you have left. I would definitely be annoyed if I am getting ready for work early in the morning and as a big wake-up surprise the product is empty..
So, this is my review for now, in a few weeks I will place an update.
- Clicking technique very effective, just the right amount of product, so no waste
- Roller feels nice and cool
- Clear instructions included
- Great make-up base
- Light texture
- The cooling effect & massage does make you look more radiant
- More hygienic than rubbing your fingers around the eye area
- Packaging is clean and simple, and very important: compact and light . So easy to take it with you.
- You can't see how much product is left.
- Maybe the price, I got it with a 50 percent discount (I think) and I paid around 20 euro's. I don't know how long it will last, so can't say anything about that yet.
Hope you like my review, and see you again in a few weeks!