Collection 2000 • Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer • Concealers
|Would buy this product again.||81%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair Hair: Blond, Wavy Eyes: Blue
Pretty good concealer considering the cheap price, works well for getting rid of red blotches or blemishes on my cheeks. However I do agree with other reviewers that this does not work for under the eyes, as it tends to crease and does not completely cover up my dark circles. Also, the packaging wears away pretty quickly and can be quite messy when opening and closing the lid, because of this, the product has left some smudges in my make-up bag!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel
I don't really get why this has such good reviews everywhere! I am pretty fair and found the lightest shade seemed to match until I actually put it on my face. It turned orange, went very cakey and made my skin look dry. I've tried applying it with various different methods (wand, brush, fingers) and just cannot get this to work on me. I wasn't too impressed with the coverage either, my red marks still shone through and if I tried to apply more it just caked.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Blue
I decided to give this a go after reading all the rave reviews online and I really wanted to love it. I usually let my concealer do most of the work for the redness on my cheeks which isn't completely covered by my powder foundation. I put this on my cheeks, blended it out and after a few minutes I looked like an oompa loompa. I couldn't work with it so I gave it to my sister. I would definitely not recommend this for very fair skinned people with cool undertones. This was the lightest shade, so it's safe to say I will not be repurchasing. I did give some stars for the coverage. I couldn't see any redness or blemishes beneath the orange.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel
This is a really, really good concealer-it has very high coverage, lasts well, looks natural enough. I use the lightest shade which is amazing for under the eyes-it's slightly lighter than my skin tone so it highlights that area really well. It's very pigmented and you only need a little amount of this. However, I wish the texture wasn't so thick as it's a little hard to blend this using my usual concealer brush so I always use fingers. Also I'm not to keen of using this on my spots-the lightest shade is too light and the darker one is just too dark and orange-looking. The packaging is functional but the text on it rubs off like a week after you start using it. However, despite this little cons, this is an amazing concealer, especially considering the price, and I highly recommend it.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Red Eyes: Blue
amazing concealer and I love the coverage-only thing I don't like is the fact that the writing rubs off but that's fine🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue
Absolutely amazing product for the price! I go between this concealer and the mac pro long wear and I have to be honest in that I actually prefer the collection one! Leaves my skin look flawless and is amazing on acne scars and spots! It does crease under the eyes but if you immediately set with a powder its hardly noticable. Cant get enough :)
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel
This has been my go to concealer for two years now and it hasn't failed me once. As a teenager who used to have very bad acne this has been my go to makeup product. It hides spots incredibly well with enough care and works equally well on acne scars and under eye circles. The only negative is after a while the writing rubs off the tube and can get on your hands/other makeup in your makeup bag. All in all an incredible product.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
Don't like the packaging too much because it gets really dirty in my kit. This lasts at least half a day on my oily skin. I've already purchased three tubes of these, but I mostly stick with my Instant Age Rewind which works a lot better.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
I have very mixed feelings about this concealer. I've just finished my first tube of the colour 'Medium', it's lasted me the best part of 6 months and I mainly used it to hide my awful under eye circles. I'm not sure how great this concealer is for blemishes because I've never used this concealer for that purpose.
I'll start off with the negatives to get them out of the way:
1. The packaging, I'm really not a fan of doe foot applicators, especially this one. Therefore I went through the extra faff of putting it on the back of my hand so I can use my Real Techniques 'Detailer Brush'. Personally, I love tiny brushes for concealer because I feel it gives me better control to cover the areas where I actually have darkness. When I first got this concealer, I was really into the whole huge under eye 'Kim K'esque highlight, now not so much. I also think they're not all that hygienic in the long term but it's really not that big of a deal.
2. Creasing, expect creasing with this product, when I'm not applying eye shadows, which is most school days, I put this on the eyelid to erase the darkness there, obviously not recommended with any eye shadow. This however, does have a tendency to crease under my eyes and I don't know why! It's the most frustrating thing, sometimes it does crease, other times it doesn't and I can't work out what it is that does it!! Anyways it's a bug bare of mine when concealer creases.
3. A little goes a long way, obviously this is a pro in terms of value, just be warned that cakiness is a thing with this concealer if you use too much.
1. The price, you really can't argue with the price point! It's a bargain.
2. Longevity, I wear this to school all the time, this means putting it on around 7am and it's still there at 4 when I get home. That's longevity for you and rarely where powder, especially under my eyes.
3. Colour, I really like the colour 'Medium' for under my eyes - it won't work for everyone but it will for a lot of people.
4. The formula is really nice, quite velvety and smooth.
5. High coverage, but with good application it isn't cakey.
6. Blends amazingly.
7. Multi-functional, you can use it for highlighting, colour correcting, covering dark circles and my sister uses it successfully for blemishes so that's impressive in my books.
So I'm going to grab my second tube, but I really want to try the similar Nars concealer next.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
Thick and creamy
A little goes a long way
Will cover anything
Writing rubs of quickly
Not a good color choice range
Can look cakey on skin