Unlisted Brand • David Babaii for WildAid Hair Polish • Styling Products
|Would buy this product again.||60%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
This gives my hair a nice glossy shine without any build-up, which I appreciate because my hair is dry plus I often straighten my hair. It also smells very nice :)
I took one lippy off because it doesn't fully smooth away my frizzy fly-aways - though if it did that would be truly miraculous I think, haha.
It's something like AUD $25 per bottle - the bottle is small, but you don't need much serum to add some more softness and shine to your hair.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel
This is a nice lightweight finishing serum that adds gloss and shine to the hair but unfortunately does contain silicones so for that I removed a lippy. I like that this has tonnes of sparkly bits in it but they are so small that it just helps to give hair shine rather than a fake glittery look.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue
I'm not impressed. I didn't get any increase in shine, definition or softness from this product - I'd at least expected the shine, but no go. Left my hair feeling sticky after the first application, and a day later, it feels very sensitized. Usually my hair responds well (at least in the short term) to cones, so I thought I'd get good results from this product. The formula is creamy with lots of little tiny sparkles. The sparkles don't seem to add any sheen to my hair, but fortunately they washed off of my hands easily and haven't made a mess. The small bottle was very pricey considering the low quality, $10 at Sallys.
Bottom line, I can't recommend this product.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue
This product line sounds good but some of the conditioners have sulfates in the ingredient list. This product has an ingredient that ends in "cone". I'm tired of the greenwashing of some of these companies.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
This is a total HG haircare product for me. Here's why:
1. It works as an utterly weightless shine serum on wet or dry hair. It doesn't build up or weigh hair down.
2. It's creamy like a leave-in conditioner, not slippery and silicone laden. So it doesn't make your hands greasy.
3. It's loaded with conditioning ingredients like shea butter. That makes it a leave-in treatment, heat styling protector, and shine product in one.
4. The bottle is small and leak-proof, so it's super handy; you can even keep it in your purse. This is key for me because I have very long hair that is dry at the ends, and it tangles easily. This quickly gets the tangles out and doesn't leave my hands greasy, so I don't have to wash them after applying.
5. The smell is so light it's practically unscented.
I have absolutely no idea how David Babaii managed to achieve all of these things in one product, but he really did. If I was going on vacation and could only bring one styling product, it would be this. It is the biggest multi-tasker ever for all of the above reasons. The only thing it doesn't do is add any hold. But in my opinion, that's a good thing, because it means this product is also never sticky (unlike my usual fave Potion 9, which can feel sticky on the hands, and has a leaky tube!)
I LOVE DAVID BABAII!! See my reviews for hydrating shamp and cond as well. I hope that his line stays around forever--it is so wonderful to find natural products that are healthy for you AND donate money to help save endangered species. LOVE!!! Pretty hair and good karma! :)