Maybelline • Volum' Express The Falsies • Mascara
|Would buy this product again.||54%|
Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown
The key to liking the Falsies is to get Black Drama...made all the difference in me loving this mascara...i returned this one, it flaked, but decided to try it again after reading about black drama...LOVE LOVE !...read my review on Falsies Black Drama for more info.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
At first I hated this mascara and didnt think it came up to its promises at all, but then i tried using it in different ways and it became very attractive and makes my eyes stand out. This product is amazing if you use it the right way!
Here are a few tips, to help you love this mascara as much as I do:
1. Apply this mascara before any other makeup. (as you might make mess).
2. As you apply this mascara make sure you do at least 3 layers. (make sure you cover every eye lash from left to right to get the falsie effect).
3. Try make your eyelashes as long as possible, you can do this by re apply the mascara to the ends to aslong as you like. (do this more on the outsides of your eyes).
4. only do 1 layer on your bottom eyelashes, some people like doing plenty and others like doing none, though when you do it, it makes your eyes stand out much more, though you dont want to pack it on the bottom, otherwise it looks trashy.
5. If you do get clumps go through with a fine brush and get rid of them.
6. Clean all of the mess you made, as you would have to get the hard spots and a good effect.
7. ENJOY THIS AMAZING MASCARA WITH THE FALSIE EFFECTS AND EXPECT MANY COMPLIMENTS!?!?
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
I love this mascara! My favorite so far. I have read reviews about it taking too long to dry, not doing anything for lashes, etc. but for me it worked fantastic!
I have naturally long lashes, so applying this definitely helped! My friend actually asked me if I was wearing false lashes.
Needless to say, I highly recommend this and I loved the outcome. It's also very cheap for the quality! It's usually $5 to $6, so you don't have to spend a fortune to get great looking lashes!
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark Hair: Black Eyes: Black
Does not give me the falsies look I have been seeking.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
I dislike this. :P the formula is too wet and it doesnt dry until forever later. it didnt make my lashes longer at all. it was just a huge mess.
Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
Doesn't live up to its claims, at all...impossible to remove. You will be wearing it in one form or another for days.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue
This product really did make a difference in the length of my lashes and it was easy going on. Mine hasn't been flaky or clumpy or sticky...just right in my opinion. The brush is on the longer side for most mascara brush and slightly curved. Also the bristles don't flow around the entire brush like most mascaras, they flare out from two sides. I think MAC has a mascara with a similar wand (plush lash maybe). Overall I'm happy with it, I switch between this a the maybelline one by one and I love them both.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue
I hated this mascara, its extremely clumpy and its so hard to get off.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Blue
this is an okay mascara. It does what it says and it does give me long pretty lashes, but the only problem with this (well for me) is that it makes my eyes really itchy, red, and it made them water. This never happen to me with any maybelline mascara. But I really dont think Ill buy this again.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Violet
I bought this on a sale for $10AUD because I never would've bought this full price. I don't like this mascara as I've found even cheaper mascaras do better. This flakes and got into my eye. Nothing natural or dramatic. Also, I hate the tube colour and design. This mascara just isn't for me. I chucked it out and was glad I did.