The Body Shop • Lip & Cheek Stain • Blush
|Would buy this product again.||79%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
The best lip stain I've ever tried! The color is flattering and able to be built upon with more of the stain, gloss, or lipstick. My only complaint is that it can be a little messy the first few times one uses it and it takes a while to dry completely.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black
I love this as a cheek stain, it gives such a nice natural tint and no one can ever say that your wearing blush, it's amazing, in fact i'm wearing it right now, it's the best product for a day look, if you put too much of it, it looks wired and you start to look like a clown so i use powder blush for a night look. This stays on for ever, even when i sweat it only gets reduced by very little. i love it and won't ever look for another liquid blush ever, the only minus is this sucks as a lip tint, won't stay on and gives a wired red colour on the lips. and the container spills sometimes. but it lasted for ever with me. i love this
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Black
i definitely love this as a cheek tint, it's gives a natural-looking blush, easy to apply and stays on for hours.. but i rarely use it as a lip stain, the color looks very unnatural on my lips and i think it dries out my lips too much if i use it without my blistex.. i think i'll buy it again..
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown
On the Lips:
1) Beautiful stain...the tint gives you a cute 'I've-been-sucking-on-a-strawberry-popsicle' look, very natural and no could tell I had anything cosmetic-y on my puckers.
2) On application, it's watery on the lips, not waxy or jelly-like, a few mins after having applied this, your lips feel 'naked', like you've got nothing on at all, eventhough the pretty stain is there.
3) The application was smooth, it looks lovely and I do not have cracks on my lips so I don't find it looking 'patchy'. For those who have this problem with lip stains in general, a good tip would be to gently exfoliate lips with a wet toothbrush before dabbing this on.
4) Finally, the bad news: It does not last! The stain wore away in less than 2 hours :( I also found my lips getting a bit dry (but it's still not as drying as regular lipstick, nothing a swipe of lip balm can't fix).
On the Cheeks:
1) Gives a lovely, natural flush (especially for those who are fair-medium skinned, just blend on more if you're darker, and less if you're fair), the most natural looking flush I've ever obtained from a make-up product.
2) This will not work for those who need to wear medium-heavy coverage foundation. Dab on some of this and go for tinted moisturizers instead.
3) On the cheeks, this lasted a bit longer on my combination skin than it does on my lips.
4) The bad news: I can't wear this on 'bad-face-days' when I need my sheer-medium coverage foundation and some concealer, it'll just get everything all smudged. I'll be keeping this for my good-skin days when I'm not in need of foundation.
Verdict: I will most probably still repurchase, I don't mind re-applying every few hours because I hate the waxy feel of balm on my lips or the jelly-slick feeling of gloss, so based on that along with the lovely stain it imparts on my lips, I really like this product. I will use it as a cheek stain on days I skip foundation, but I will probably end up using this more on my lips. I'd like to see how Benetint will compare to this in terms of staying power, so I might be purchasing that as well.
UPDATE (6 months later)// I LOVE TBS's Lip&Cheek Tint...this is the only blusher I use now! and actually I rarely use this on my lips...but I never leave home without a swipe blended on each cheek! It gives me the most natural looking flush compared to powder/cream blushes, those I save for evenings only. Must have! so screw Benetint, this one's a definite keeper, lasts a long time...will repurchase!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
So far this is the best cheek stain I've used. I use the brush to dot around my cheekbones and gently swipe my face with one finger. It gives me a natural glow which lasts up to 10 hours. I don't mind the red-finger-nuisance; it can be solved with water and soap. I would not recommend it as a lip stain as it is too red for me, wish they had more colors. The tube package is convenient and the price is affordable. Definitely will repurchase!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Coarse Eyes: Brown
i might sound like a sod but i absolutely hated the packaging! everytime i opened the tube the liquid spurlted all over me and leaked. the colour is amazing but i threw it out after using it for about 5 months cuz i always ended up with red hands...or maybe im just clumsy.if u can control the tube without getting the product all over ur hands and clothes, the tint is the best ive used with an exeptional colour.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Other Hair: Other Eyes: Other
This is my HG liquid blusher! This is almost similar to benetint but benetint gives me a slightly more pinkish blush and last longer than this. However, it's such a fuss to apply benetint cuz it tend to dry much faster (leaves streaks) and i can't just throw benetint anywhere i want cuz it breaks easily. TBS lip n cheek tint gave me a very natural flush and it's quite long lasting, i love this and am on my 2nd tube already ( 1 tube can last around 4-5 months if used everyday) , will definitly repurchase as this is much much cheaper than benetint!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black
my one and only liquid blusher and i dun think i wanna change it to other brands at all.
it's cheap. a lil goes a long way and the colour is a very very pretty red colour n looks very natural on me. staying colour oso quite good. and as lip stain, it's great too! using this makes me look fairer n more radiant! love it to bits!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive Hair: Black Eyes: Black
I just hate it when people tell me, "oh, this won't show up on you, why don't you try something else?" And they don't even bother letting you try it in the first place. And the frustration makes me want to try the product even more. That's how I chanced upon this. :p This has got to my most favourite blush ever. I was surprised that it not only showed up on me, but when I used too much (assuming that I'd need more on my dark olive skin) it looked clownish! *lol* But it's the most natural flush ever. I try not to use it as a lip stain, it's too drying. I'm thinking of trying Benetint now since people are saying it's better and longer-lasting.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
Great color, and I like the wand. I bought it to replace BeneTint, which I thought was an HG tint, but which cost twice as much and kept tipping and spilling. So I gave this a try, and low and behold, it works pretty much just as well. And never spills. I think BeneTint might be longer lasting, but because I can throw this in my bag so easily and not fuss about applying it, it works out better for me in the end.