Urban Decay • Polyester Bride eyeshadow • Eye Shadow
|Would buy this product again.||68%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination Hair: Other Eyes: Blue
I love Urban Decay!! I love P. bride!! Its very nice as a hilighter. Ive been wanting it for a LONG time and finally got my hands on it. The only downfall is its a little grey on me. I thought it would be PURE white but it has hints of grey. ( on me at least ) But I love it and will buy again!!!!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry Hair: Blond Eyes: Hazel
This is my fave highlighter I use for night or a I want a dramatic eye. Not a big fan of UD, but with this eyeshadow, I never encounter problems with UD's other eyeshadows well known for the falling glitter problem. It's a classic shade of pearly white which works beautiful paired with grey shadows. I use this on my brow bone and pair it with Stila's Twilight, Shore and Pewter. Just stunning.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel
It's my everyday highlighter shadow.I'm sure most people will be shocked because they are the ones who run away from glittery stuff as they see a ghost. I,on the other hand,love shimmery and yes even glittery makeup. And this shadow is like MADE with glitter.I'm not talking about a bit of hint,I'm talking about a pot of pressed glitter here BUT it also has this beautiful pearly color in it so I can use it everyday.
I have this in a shadow palette and in a pot-so I won't be without it for a long time.It's weird because I can see a huge difference between these two.The pot one is a lot more chunkier and glittery while the glitters turned into silky smooth shimmers in shadow palette.However,I have a complaint about the pot one.It is the old packaging which is plain metal with screw top. Well it's sometimes stuck and impossible to open:S But I won't cut any lippies from this very useful, beautiful shadow for a stupid pot, but it's totally annoying.
Age: Unknown Skin: Combination Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
I have this in the Sell out palatte. It is a silvery shimmer, it is versitile, can be used as a highlighter on the inner corner and browbone or used to blend with darker colors. The glitter does not bother me, it does not fall all over me. I will buy when mine runs out!
Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal Hair: Blond Eyes: Hazel
I love this eyeshadow. Great to wear at the top layer of the eye and underneath the eyelid. Stays on well and looks good.
Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel
I am someone who goes for an everyday natural look 75% of the time and plays around the other 25%, but I use Polyester Bride all the time. For everyday, use it with a light hand and a small brush in the inner corner of your eye for the best brightener around. Also, a light dusting over any shadow will brighten it up, along with the whole eye area. For an evening look, I love to use this as my highlighter shade with my grey smokey eye look - it is stunning! On the browbone and in the inner corner, it looks great with a medium grey on the lid and black liner and mascara and a light face and lip. Don't be put off by the glitter. It starts off subtle, and gets stronger as you layer it. This is a surprisingly flattering and versitle color.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal Hair: Other Eyes: Hazel
I loooove polyester bride!! Its by far the most used shadow I have. Its so versatile! You can use it as a highlighter, or just as a regular e/s and you can mix it with so many other colors. There is a lot of glitter, but I think it just enhances it, because on me, the glitter doesnt look like its too much. I recommend this to anyone who has an addiction to eyeshadow because this is just too good to pass up
Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
This eyeshadow is way too glittery for me. I too found pieces of glitter everywhere on my face. I don't like this shadow and gave it away.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey
I guess this is the "glitter" pitfall that everyone was talking about -- this is way too glittery for my liking so I've put it up for swap.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
I just canít get into Urban Decayís glitter eyeshadows! I used to looove glitter in my younger years! Itís like many have said Ė something about the addition of glitter into the eyeshadow formulation that renders it more difficult to apply and obviously grittier. This is a frosty white shade with silver and gold glitter. Would look great as a highlighter, minus the excessive glitter flaking all over my face. But over all, this eyeshadow is a disappointment!