Christian Dior • Diorskin Airflash • Liquid
|Would buy this product again.||67%|
Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
I just bought this three days ago....when I first applied it at home I was hooked!!!! it looked flawless on my skin! I have been battling adult acne and it covered my acne scars. But on the third day, I noticed my chin breaking out like crazy!! I totally revamped my skin care regime the last couple of months and my skin has been clear until today! :( I was able to keep my spots under control. All I was left to battle were my scars. But after I started using this product, I have some more spots to fight with. Waaaah!!!!!!
I really wanted to love this foundation. The way it looks on the skin is gorgeous!!! Super easy application as well. I was spraying it on my hand then using a kabuki brush to buff it on my face. But I guess it wasn't meant to be for me and this foundation. If you're skin isn't super sensitive to this, I would definitely buy it.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
Meh....I haven't really noticed a big difference. Doesn't do much for me really. I'll give it another shot though because it was so damn expensive and I will force myself to love this for that reason only lol
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Red Eyes: Blue
I just bought this today and I love it already, it gives a glow to your face that I found many foundations can't accomplish. The best thing is it doesn't cover my freckles! It feels extremely light on your face and once it dries and has been set with a powder, your face doesn't feel oily. Overall I really enjoy this product and I will mot likely keep purchasing it.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy Eyes: Brown
Did they change the formula when they changed the bottle's packaging? What used to be medium to buildable full coverage spray is now light maybe slightly buildable light-medium coverage. Thought maybe I got a bad spray bottle and exchange it, but the replacement bottle had the same exact same transparent coverage, like they watered it down more now. If I hadn't bought them directly from Sephora I would have thought I must have bought knock-offs. Seriously, something has changed and not for the better, unless you want to spend $60-some dollars on a matte, lightly tinted non-moisturizer can of spraypaint. The pigmentation is almost non-existent. What a bait and switch. Lower quality product, same price.
Looking to hoard it in old packaging now, wherever I can find the two colors that I have to mix to get as close to my color as possible: 301 + 200 = $124. The new color 201 didn't work for me. This used to be my HG of all HGs but they've cheapened the quality of the product. I am beyond HEARTBROKEN.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Brown
I love how natural this finish is. I just wish this came in a wider range of shades. The lightest shade makes me appear orange. It doesn't last very long, but it is definitely worth a try.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
Holy. Eff. This is THE best foundation I've ever used. I sometimes wonder about companies that make and market foundations. They sound wonderful and I try them and I'm left thinking...what's the fuss about? Like Nars sheer glow is a great example. It's just nothing special. The finish is bland and it wears poorly throughout the day. It also cost me $5 less than the Dior Airflash. The reason why this is worth every penny spent ($60 CAD) is because of the finish, it's beautiful, satin, truly airbrushed poreless finish. It's blend able, build able, and absolutely gorgeous. Its glowy and healthy. It stays put! I hardly need concealer! In fact, I don't unless I get a monster zit, which is rare. This has every quality you'd look for for in a luxury foundation. The idea of spray foundation turns some people off, but you can apply it to a brush, or your hand and its great. Just go easy, and it won't be wasteful. I think the packaging I think needs to be the way it is. It also has a nice classy scent. It's very light, and doesn't linger. It's a gem. My only recommendation is to get color matched correctly! :)
Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Hazel
I have large pores and combination skin and this worked brilliantly for me. Shame it's so expensive (about £30). I use it for special occasions. It feels ever so light. You have to apply it with a brush really - either spray on the brush or your hand and dab it on using a good foundation brush. You would waste too much by spraying it directly on your face and of course it would end up in your hair. Lovely product though. Nothing's beaten it for me so far.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
I didn't fall for this one immediately, but as I'm using it more this summer with Sephora's Beauty Blender (an item that's due for a good review), I've have grown to love it more and more after every use.
Regularly priced $62 @ sephora, but purchased it with one of their rare 20% OFF coupons.
- Lightweight: regardless of how many layers I put on, it feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!
- Summer Foundation: this is what got me to love it even more. I've worn this foundation for weddings during the hot summer days in Sonoma/Napa wine country. While I melt away under the heat, the foundation doesn't! I always pair my foundation with a primer for extra stay-put power.
- Coverage: at first, I didn't like how light the coverage was when I applied it the first few times on separate occasions. I now layer this product for more coverage and it actually doesn't feel any heavier, nor does it look thick. One layer, light coverage, two layers, medium coverage, three layers, full coverage. The product sinks into your skin, giving a nice, natural, velvety finish.
- Color match: I ordered this online, based off of the color swatches on Sephora and surprisingly did not need to go into the store to exchange. The color #200 works for me (asian skin, medium-fair color with yellow undertones).
- Photos: looks natural in photos. Sometimes when I use MAC foundation, I look white/washed out in photos.
- Price: A little on the expensive side. I don't use this everyday, so it has lasted me for more than a year. Yes, far too long to keep foundations, but I don't like wasting products! Doesn't seem like the product has gone bad either, after such a long time.
- Spray Nozzle: I try to spray this very close to my beauty blender so I don't mist everything else around me. No luck, still a bit messy. You'll always find some foundation on you, the floor, or sink somewhere. Other people have suggested cupping your tool in your hand (whether its a brush or the blender) so your hand catches the excess.
As for repurchasing, as much as I actually love this foundation...the price is a bit painful. Dreading the day I run out and have to make the decision to fork out the money or try something new & less expensive. If anyone has suggestions to a similar product at a lower pricepoint, please share!
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
I tried this at sephora with a stippling brush and it was amazing. My skin never looked so flawless and glowing like I just came off a red carpet. But after an hour the glow went away and it just became some natural looking foundation which still covered up my scars. I love that it doesn't dry my skin out but I want that flawless look to last more than just an hour.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight Eyes: Blue
Very disappointed with this product. Looked great when testing on back of hand, appeared dewy and radiant. Once on face appeared very translucent so more application than normal needed. Felt cakey and dry. Very expensive at £32. Will not buy again.