Sally Girl • Mini Baked Eyeshadow - All colors • Eye Shadow
|Would buy this product again.||92%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
I got this i eye shadow for my birthday and to this day i never used any other color than the white it makes a nice highlighter and i love the colors they are a bit to sparkaly but whatever, it was only like .89 were i bye it from and i love it but the packaging is bad sometime its brakes , i hope this was useful and have a nice day
Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Black Eyes: Green
I bought 4 today and I will probably buy more. The only one I didn't like is the white one. The pink, blue, and green are awesome. I apply them wet, wet, wet, and with a primer. They're a little tricky... I take my brush, really wet it, and kind of attack the shadow to get it started. Once the shadow starts to come loose, it's very easy to apply. Really stunning party shades. You can fill up your train case for just a few dollars. Love.
Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
I have to echo all of the prior reviews -- this suprisingly impressive eyeshadow and a huge bang-for-the-buck (literally -- only a buck!). The pigment on these little gems is astonishingly good. Wet or dry, the color goes on beautifully. Good staying power, and lid primer makes the colors last forever. The price is unbeatable.
I have given it the highest rating, despite the fact that I think I may have some senstitivity to the product, which is too bad. I will hand them off to some of (sure-to-be-grateful) friends who compllimented me on the shadow, the last time I wore it!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
These are great for the price. The pigmentation is awesome and these come in wide array of colors. I like to apply these wet better but they are so worth buying. One of my favorite baked eye shadows that I have used. These are better than the Physicians Formula ones by far and much much cheaper!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Hair: Other Eyes: Brown
i love these little eye shadows! True they dont go on well with a brush but sallys also sells a pack of those little sponge aplicaters for .99 and it works well with those! I have the dark pink, deep purple, gold, blue, and terquoise. They also go on good when used with a primer.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green
FIND IT AT: Sally beauty supply stores or their website online
PRICE: .99 or .94 with Card
1. COLORS: Sage, Light Pink, Shadow Pink, Bronze, Pearl White, Dark Aqua, Grey Purple, Dark Purple, Gold, Dark Green, Gunmetal, Silver. I have all of these colors but I would definitely repurchase Bronze, Dark Purple, Gunmetal, and Silver.
Bronze- stunning brown/ coppery/ metallic nice shimmery color.
Dark Purple- beautiful dark purple color. I use black on my crease and then the dark purple on my eyelid and that gives my shadow more dimension than just the color itself.
Gunmetal- a striking gray/ black color. Beautiful even as a crease color mixed with the dark purple on the eyelid.
Silver-sparkly silver, very pretty for a night out
I find that all the other colors esp. the Pearl White and Dark Green though nicely pigmented also just doesnít suit my complexion (NW35). The Pearl White may be nice mixed with another color but alone it looks ghastly on me. The Sage and Gold are very metallic; I donít find either of them impressive. Dark Green and Dark Aqua are very bright metallic colors. I also find the Dark Green more teal then green.
2. GIFTING: Great gift/ Stocking Stuffer. Great and usable product for children, teens and adults.
3. CHEAP: When have you bought a product thatís <$1.00 that is extremely pigmented and has a good range of colors (finding it at the dollar store/ dollar tree doesnít count)
4. QUALITY: Beautiful pigmentation that is comparable to many high end brands. Donít let the dome dime size container fool you; these little babies pack a lot of product and quality. I never use these colors dry because itís hard to pick up the color and the pigmentation on the e/s dry does not do the color justice. Using these products wet gives you awesome pigmentation. I also only use a sponge applicator because it picks up the color better than my brushes. Also IMO all these colors are very beautiful but to give it more dimension I use a darker shade (black) on the crease.
JE DETESTE/ DEAL BREAKER:
1. PACKAGING: Is flimsy and if dropped on a hard surface the product may shatter.
2. SELLS OUT: Due to everyone finding out of these awesome cheap gems they are hard to get. Freakiní sells out before I have time to snatch them up. So I asked the SA when they get their next shipment and call ahead to make sure their stocked and then go and snatch them up.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue
I bought a few colors of these and I love them! My sister got me into them. They do break easily, but it's not so bad. If you get them wet, they look amazing and the color is so bold!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel
I love these cute little shadows!!! They are so adorable!!! I have several colors of these. I like all of the ones that I own. I do like how you can keep these in a little makeup bag and tote them around with you cause they are so small. They can be a little unpigminted for some but if you wet them a little they are fine. For the price it's worth a try:D
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
I love these little eyeshadows! I wasn't expecting much from them considering they were so cheap. But once I used them, they were amazing! They are increibly pigmented, at least a lot more than I thought and they are just the right size for me. I dislike having full sized eyeshadows because I never get the chance to finish them but these ones are the perfect size for me. I would most certainly repurchase these :)
Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark Hair: Black Eyes: Black
I purchased about 5 of these on a whim. I received my Beauty Card discount, and I'm pretty sure I also had a coupon. I was actually suprised these had such a high rating. I rarely use this, so recently I was trying to go through my stash and use some makeup that never gets used. I was disappointed in them. I had to literally keep digging my brush in the product to pick up enough product to cover the area. In my opinion these are quite sheer and you need to apply them wet. I recently threw 2 of these in a swap as an extra because I'm surely not going to miss. I might try to get the other 3 that I have left to work for me. I will say that I do like the packaging, its very cute. But Sally should have put the color on the packaging.