Sally Girl • Mini Baked Eyeshadow - All colors • Eye Shadow
|Would buy this product again.||91%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green
Does my Sally store just suck or something?
The colors look beautiful and the packaging is really nice. I figured for a dollar a piece, nothing to lose...and great color.
Yeah, they're awful. Very dry, extremely difficult to get product, does not blend, chalky and the one color, a light brown type, that managed to work..looked very..cheap. I mean..yes..they are cheap products..but it appeared as if I just stuck my finger in and smeared it on. Even though I worked hard to blend and such.
I threw them all away. Never again.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Other
The Rose mini baked shadow makes an amazing BLUSH. I just tried it! Its like Milani Rose D'oro.
I wanted to try one of these baked blushes after make up guru Emilynoel83 said they give colour AND glow. She was right.
Fantastic value. For $1.39( CND) you cant go wrong
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown
These are so cute! They're so tiny, I love it! I have a pearl, bronze, and purple one. They are great and work well. I find that you have to really get your brush in there in order to get a lot of product, that is why I gave it a 4. I would buy them again anyway since they work nicely and are so easy to just stick in your purse or even your pocket! Ha Ha
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
These little mini eyeshadows are so convenient for throwing in your makeup bag and traveling with! I only have the bronze one and I haven't used it much, but I really do like it. It's lasted me a long time, as I used to wear it a lot back when I first got it, and the colour is very pigmented and true to what you see in the package. So cheap, too!
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
I got this i eye shadow for my birthday and to this day i never used any other color than the white it makes a nice highlighter and i love the colors they are a bit to sparkaly but whatever, it was only like .89 were i bye it from and i love it but the packaging is bad sometime its brakes , i hope this was useful and have a nice day
Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Black Eyes: Green
I bought 4 today and I will probably buy more. The only one I didn't like is the white one. The pink, blue, and green are awesome. I apply them wet, wet, wet, and with a primer. They're a little tricky... I take my brush, really wet it, and kind of attack the shadow to get it started. Once the shadow starts to come loose, it's very easy to apply. Really stunning party shades. You can fill up your train case for just a few dollars. Love.
Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
I have to echo all of the prior reviews -- this suprisingly impressive eyeshadow and a huge bang-for-the-buck (literally -- only a buck!). The pigment on these little gems is astonishingly good. Wet or dry, the color goes on beautifully. Good staying power, and lid primer makes the colors last forever. The price is unbeatable.
I have given it the highest rating, despite the fact that I think I may have some senstitivity to the product, which is too bad. I will hand them off to some of (sure-to-be-grateful) friends who compllimented me on the shadow, the last time I wore it!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
These are great for the price. The pigmentation is awesome and these come in wide array of colors. I like to apply these wet better but they are so worth buying. One of my favorite baked eye shadows that I have used. These are better than the Physicians Formula ones by far and much much cheaper!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Hair: Other Eyes: Brown
i love these little eye shadows! True they dont go on well with a brush but sallys also sells a pack of those little sponge aplicaters for .99 and it works well with those! I have the dark pink, deep purple, gold, blue, and terquoise. They also go on good when used with a primer.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green
FIND IT AT: Sally beauty supply stores or their website online
PRICE: .99 or .94 with Card
1. COLORS: Sage, Light Pink, Shadow Pink, Bronze, Pearl White, Dark Aqua, Grey Purple, Dark Purple, Gold, Dark Green, Gunmetal, Silver. I have all of these colors but I would definitely repurchase Bronze, Dark Purple, Gunmetal, and Silver.
Bronze- stunning brown/ coppery/ metallic nice shimmery color.
Dark Purple- beautiful dark purple color. I use black on my crease and then the dark purple on my eyelid and that gives my shadow more dimension than just the color itself.
Gunmetal- a striking gray/ black color. Beautiful even as a crease color mixed with the dark purple on the eyelid.
Silver-sparkly silver, very pretty for a night out
I find that all the other colors esp. the Pearl White and Dark Green though nicely pigmented also just doesnít suit my complexion (NW35). The Pearl White may be nice mixed with another color but alone it looks ghastly on me. The Sage and Gold are very metallic; I donít find either of them impressive. Dark Green and Dark Aqua are very bright metallic colors. I also find the Dark Green more teal then green.
2. GIFTING: Great gift/ Stocking Stuffer. Great and usable product for children, teens and adults.
3. CHEAP: When have you bought a product thatís <$1.00 that is extremely pigmented and has a good range of colors (finding it at the dollar store/ dollar tree doesnít count)
4. QUALITY: Beautiful pigmentation that is comparable to many high end brands. Donít let the dome dime size container fool you; these little babies pack a lot of product and quality. I never use these colors dry because itís hard to pick up the color and the pigmentation on the e/s dry does not do the color justice. Using these products wet gives you awesome pigmentation. I also only use a sponge applicator because it picks up the color better than my brushes. Also IMO all these colors are very beautiful but to give it more dimension I use a darker shade (black) on the crease.
JE DETESTE/ DEAL BREAKER:
1. PACKAGING: Is flimsy and if dropped on a hard surface the product may shatter.
2. SELLS OUT: Due to everyone finding out of these awesome cheap gems they are hard to get. Freakiní sells out before I have time to snatch them up. So I asked the SA when they get their next shipment and call ahead to make sure their stocked and then go and snatch them up.