Clean & Clear • morning glow spf 15 • Moisturizers
|Would buy this product again.||52%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
I'm a big fan of this moisturizer. I like the sparkles, it does give you the "glowy" look. The one thing I don't like is that it's only spf 15- I would like to see at least 30!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
First time I bought a bottle it was great. Second time I bought a bottle it was gritty so I've been paranoid to buy it again.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
it worked really really good for me, especially in the summer when my skin had a nice tan. i love the smell and the glitters look nice.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Other Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
Oh lord, make the smell go away. I tried using this up on my legs after using it on my face for two weeks gave nothing but shimmer everywhere and a big fat scent headache, and smell was **still** too strong.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
did not moisturize at all, and it smells weird
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown
I bought this moisturizer just to have a moisturizer. I wasn't raelly looking for anything extraordinary so this works for me. I appreciate the SPF and the shimmer doesn't really bother me...it doesn't show up on my olive skin. I've been using it once a day for about a week now, I haven't broken out so that's good. It's been keeping my skin moisturized all day in cold NJ winters.
I wouldn't buy again not because this is a bad product but because it doesn't really make a difference to me.
Oh yea, I like the smell too.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair Hair: Red Eyes: Hazel
*VERY* mixed feelings about this moisturiser:-
- It smells DELICIOUS. Like something you'd buy out of Lush and pay a blinkin' fortune for.
- The pump's GREAT and the bottle's robust.
- It sinks in nicely and does a decent job of moisturising without being heavy.
- It's REALLY well priced for such a decent little moisturiser.
- It has sunscreen in it - BONUS!!
- The BLINKIN' IRRIDESCENT GLITTER in it is a complete PAIN in the BACKSIDE.... if you use just a TINY slick of moisturiser it's fine and the glitters do what they're supposed to - act as "light reflecting particles" to give a "glow".... but on days where my skin is drier (ie: the days I'd kinda LIKE to wear a bit more moisturiser) I'm left with the choice of either leaving my skin under-nourished, or using a different product ENTIRELY.... because if I stick too much of this on, the glitter starts to look really obvious and, well, glittery.... NOT a good look unless you're a six year old on her way back from art-class.
- The BLINKIN' IRRIDESCENT GLITTER hurts like CRAZY if you accidentally rub a bit of it in your eye.
- Did I mention that I don't like THE BLINKIN' IRRIDESCENT GLITTER lol? :-D
All that said, I won't be binning mine and I may even buy it again in the future. It's useful to me as a lightweight summer moisturiser, when my moisturising needs are lighter and I want to wear less heavy makeup: the "shimmery glow" effect will look pretty on lightly tanned skin, and negates the need for heavy foundation. I took it on holiday when I went to Australia and it was brilliant there; just what I needed with the SPF included and everything! Unfortunately on my return to a cold, wet Scotland and my usual pale pasty skintone, this was too glittery and overly light to be much use.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
I have very slightly combination skin - it's nothing too dreadful on either end, but I do break out occasionally [and when I break out, it's scarring acne], and I do have a bit of drying, especially on my forehead. So I got this stuff, hoping it'd work out.. and was not impressed.
Pros: I love the scent, I love the fact that it has a slight shimmer to it to brighten up your skin in the morning, and I love that it's got sunscreen it in.
Cons: It makes me get *really* oily - which I'm not used to - and I can tell why. One glance at the 'active ingredients' confirms that this is basically a glorified sunscreen. It does very little to healthily moisturize your skin, and very little to sidestep breakouts. I will not use this again.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
I have oily skin and this product broke me out into terrible spots. I threw it away. Dreadful product.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
I have REALLY oily skin, and I've tried a LOT of moisturizers. This one seems to do a pretty good job, doesn't feel slimy at all..I really like the texture. It's not AMAZING but its satisfying. The only thing I really don't like about it is the little shimmery flecks in it, but I guess thats supposed to give you a "morning glow". Well it just makes my face look more oily. But that doesn't bother me THAT much, and I like that it has SPF 15 in it.