Clean & Clear • morning glow spf 15 • Moisturizers
|Would buy this product again.||52%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
I Bought This And Tried It..It Is By far The worst Product I have Ever Used..1.It feels Gritty when you Put It On..2.After Leaveing it On The Next day I wake Up And My face is Bright red And Irratated And Also Really Dryied Out..By The Next Day My Face Is Slightly Less red But Is Still Extremly Dried Out And Now I Have Little White Zits All Over My Face..By far the worst product I have every Tried..Huge Waste of Money..
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
I'm a big fan of this moisturizer. I like the sparkles, it does give you the "glowy" look. The one thing I don't like is that it's only spf 15- I would like to see at least 30!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
First time I bought a bottle it was great. Second time I bought a bottle it was gritty so I've been paranoid to buy it again.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
it worked really really good for me, especially in the summer when my skin had a nice tan. i love the smell and the glitters look nice.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Other Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
Oh lord, make the smell go away. I tried using this up on my legs after using it on my face for two weeks gave nothing but shimmer everywhere and a big fat scent headache, and smell was **still** too strong.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
did not moisturize at all, and it smells weird
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown
I bought this moisturizer just to have a moisturizer. I wasn't raelly looking for anything extraordinary so this works for me. I appreciate the SPF and the shimmer doesn't really bother me...it doesn't show up on my olive skin. I've been using it once a day for about a week now, I haven't broken out so that's good. It's been keeping my skin moisturized all day in cold NJ winters.
I wouldn't buy again not because this is a bad product but because it doesn't really make a difference to me.
Oh yea, I like the smell too.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair Hair: Red Eyes: Hazel
*VERY* mixed feelings about this moisturiser:-
- It smells DELICIOUS. Like something you'd buy out of Lush and pay a blinkin' fortune for.
- The pump's GREAT and the bottle's robust.
- It sinks in nicely and does a decent job of moisturising without being heavy.
- It's REALLY well priced for such a decent little moisturiser.
- It has sunscreen in it - BONUS!!
- The BLINKIN' IRRIDESCENT GLITTER in it is a complete PAIN in the BACKSIDE.... if you use just a TINY slick of moisturiser it's fine and the glitters do what they're supposed to - act as "light reflecting particles" to give a "glow".... but on days where my skin is drier (ie: the days I'd kinda LIKE to wear a bit more moisturiser) I'm left with the choice of either leaving my skin under-nourished, or using a different product ENTIRELY.... because if I stick too much of this on, the glitter starts to look really obvious and, well, glittery.... NOT a good look unless you're a six year old on her way back from art-class.
- The BLINKIN' IRRIDESCENT GLITTER hurts like CRAZY if you accidentally rub a bit of it in your eye.
- Did I mention that I don't like THE BLINKIN' IRRIDESCENT GLITTER lol? :-D
All that said, I won't be binning mine and I may even buy it again in the future. It's useful to me as a lightweight summer moisturiser, when my moisturising needs are lighter and I want to wear less heavy makeup: the "shimmery glow" effect will look pretty on lightly tanned skin, and negates the need for heavy foundation. I took it on holiday when I went to Australia and it was brilliant there; just what I needed with the SPF included and everything! Unfortunately on my return to a cold, wet Scotland and my usual pale pasty skintone, this was too glittery and overly light to be much use.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
I have very slightly combination skin - it's nothing too dreadful on either end, but I do break out occasionally [and when I break out, it's scarring acne], and I do have a bit of drying, especially on my forehead. So I got this stuff, hoping it'd work out.. and was not impressed.
Pros: I love the scent, I love the fact that it has a slight shimmer to it to brighten up your skin in the morning, and I love that it's got sunscreen it in.
Cons: It makes me get *really* oily - which I'm not used to - and I can tell why. One glance at the 'active ingredients' confirms that this is basically a glorified sunscreen. It does very little to healthily moisturize your skin, and very little to sidestep breakouts. I will not use this again.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
I have oily skin and this product broke me out into terrible spots. I threw it away. Dreadful product.