|Would buy this product again.||90%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue
Amazing color. Good wear and application, although I don't like the wide, flat brush.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Red Eyes: Blue
I think of all the polishes I own, this is my favorite. I love the color. It's pretty and neutral enough to wear with anything. It's glossy, inexpensive and lasts a lot longer than other, more expensive brands I've tried.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown
I actually just bought this nailpolish just now and i had to try it and.....i love this nailpolish! All i can say is that the finish is awesome, with just two coats the colour is really opaque and glossy and i just love the brush that it comes with! It's about more than twice the width of a normal nail polish brush, which i actually prefer. I havent exactly worn this ou for more than a day so I can't really say anything if it lasts for 10 days or not...
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel
This is seriously the greatest nail polish ever. It wipes the floor with Essie, OPI, China Glaze... you name it. The Lasting Finish formula is amazing anyway, definitely more of a creme finish, with a wider brush than you'd traditionally find on a polish. The color is a gorgeous, steely purplish gray... Perfect for winter but I wouldn't hesitate to wear this year round, as it's so versatile. I got this on sale at Target for under 3 dollars but the full retail price is still totally worth it. DEFINITELY going to repurchase.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
This is a great polish. The color is that perfect shade of grey/purple - very understated and classy. The brush is fat and easy to apply polish with, and it lasts quite a while. I would definitely buy one of polishes again!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight Eyes: Brown
This is the perfect neutral color!! I love the brush that comes with this polish because it makes applying the polish so easy and I feel like I don't have to use as many coats. I've kept going back to this color and my sister keeps borrowing it. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
Ok I had to run home to right this review absolutely love love this color so beautiful love love it gorgeous!!! Rimmels line of pro nail polishes are the best polishes I have come across vs any opi brand or nails inc love it I give it 5 lippes all the way I bought three more I can't stop raving about it and they way it finishes go buy some now best line ever!!
Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Green
ON TREND! This is a fabulous color for fall. It's a grauve ( grey/mauve). This color looks great on me and I have cool pink undertones to my skin. The brush is the best nail polish brush I have ever come across in my 30 years of wearing the stuff. It's a wider flatter brush that holds the perfect amount of polish to enable you to get the perfect swipe from base to tip. The brush bristles are slightly firmer which allows for better control. Whoever designed this brush - WELL DONE! Add this color to your collection girls!!
Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red Eyes: Green
I really like this color and I will wear it a lot and repurchase when I run out. Now for the real review......LOVE the brush. This is the best application of any nail polish ever! Very impressed. I wish OPI would use this brush.
Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green
I have written a lot of reviews on MUA and there aren't too many that are for nail polish. Why? Because I find them all to be the same really...or I did until this one. I am blown away by how much I like these Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro nail polishes. I purchased this after trying it last week in Burgundy Flirt and just had to have another one. The color Steel Grey is different than anything else I have and sort of looks more like a mauvy/brown on my nails (2 coats) than a grey. Quite pretty actually.
Pros and Cons (wore it last week in a different color):
1. When I first pulled the brush out of the bottle, I thought it was gloppy, but found that it was because of the brush which is so different from anything I've used before. It's wider and has a curve at the end, perfect for both covering the nail more efficiently and cleanly to the cuticle. Just be careful not to overload the brush!
2. The gloss is wonderful! Beautiful glossy shine!
3. Dried pretty quickly. I put on 2 coats and it covered nicely, no streaking.
4. Most important to me -- the wear. The wear was unbelievable! I work in a computer lab so am constantly on a keyboard and messing with cables etc. I never got a chip and I wore it for 1 week. It wore at the end of the nail, but never chipped. I easily touched it up at the ends mid-week. I removed it yesterday with no problem.
5. The price. Very affordable. I believe I paid $4.49 at CVS.
1. A very limited line of colors! I was very surprised at this. I really wish they'd expand their line! I'd love to see a dark purple, but they don't have one (or I didn't see one anyway). It basically goes from pale pink, to fushia, to red, to burgundy, to black. The Steel Grey is in there somewhere.
That's the only Con I could come up with. I love this stuff and totally recommend it!
04/14/12 - I get so many compliments on this color, it's unbelievable. I've worn it several times so really don't think much about it until someone says "omg, I love your nail polish". Out of all the Rimmel nail colors, this is the one I get complimented on every single time I wear it!