Living Nature • Hydrating Toning Gel • Toners
|Would buy this product again.||100%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel
I like this very much, it has a nice refreshing effect when applying and claims to be hydrating which is good because I have dry skin. It's not as moisturizing as I'd have liked though, and for me at least it's something I only use at night because a) it can be a little too astringent if I use it twice a day and b) because it's a gel and alters the application of my makeup. However it's all natural which is a huge plus and I have already noticed a difference in my skin and pore size in general. So gets a thumbs up from me : )
Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown
This hydrating gel toner leaves your skin feeling cool and refreshed. I didn't like its smell though, it's too strong for my liking. The texture is denser than usual toner but that's fine for me. It leaves skin feeling hydrated and I probably might buy it again.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
I have this toner together with the cleanser, lotion, night gel and flax serum. It is a trial size pack.
This toner smells weird (because of all the plants) BUT this doesn't bother me because it makes my skin soft, clearer, it closes my pores, it doesn't dry my skin, it doesn't irritate it and it is had healing properties.
Packaging- it comes in a beige, plastic bottle with a black manuka flower on it. It has a cap that makes 'click' that you have to open and sometimes I can't dose the quantity but I find it hygienic.
Consistence- it is a clear gel.
Smell- the smell is not so nice. It depends on your nose.
How to use it- Each morning and evening smooth a small amount onto face and neck. Wait 30 seconds so that the skin absorbs it. Then you can continue with your moisturiser/serum/treatment.
It is a natural product that helps my skin and I will repurchase.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue
I am truly in love with this Hydrating Toning Gel! I have combination skin and I use this is the morning and at night after cleansing.
- Lovely gel formula which feels cooling and refreshing.
- Natural ingredients.
- Nice natural scent, doesn't linger.
- It really does tone and hydrate at the same time, so it doesn't make my skin feel tight (only when I'm going through a very dry period, so if your skin is dry then you could just go for the Extra Hydrating Toning Gel, I guess).
- Soothes the skin and makes it feels super soft.
- A little goes a very very very long way! My 50ml bottle lasted me almost a full year - and I used it twice a day.
- Love the packaging, easy "back to back"-storage due to the shape of the bottles.
- It is a bit pricey (Living Nature website: 100ml for £19.40 - but I would highly recommend getting one of the Skin Essentials kits for around £25!)
- It's a bit difficult to squeeze out the very last bit of gel becasue the bottle is too stiff, but you can easily take the lid off.
- You have to wait 30 seconds before you apply your moisturiser or night cream - but I usually just brush my teeth while I wait :-)
Absolutely lovely product, very good value for money!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
I love the Living Nature skincare system. The first time I tried it, I woke up the next day with glowing, more golden-toned skin, and my blemishes seemed to be less obvious; it was amazing. But I was young and tight with cash back then so, silly me, I didn't purchase the products, which are a bit pricey (I used samples).
Three years later I've come back to the only system that has had a noticeable difference on my skin overnight and I'm so glad! Plus it's natural :) I use the Vitalising cleanser, Hydrating Gel, and Balancing Night Gel before I go to bed at night and my skin just feels and looks great.
The Hydrating Gel in particular is an excellent product - but you must make sure to wait for it to dry before putting on moisturiser to get its full benefits! It smells a little strange, and strongly at that, but it's more natural than offensive. A great toner that's part of a wonderful skincare system!