|Would buy this product again.||80%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel
I picked this up about a month ago because I wanted to give it a try.
The smell is amazing for a blush lol
I apply this with a contuor brush and apply 2 layers. Its not sticky like some cheek sticks are and I would def buy this again.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Brown
Love this! It's a great summer time color and lasts a long time! It's a smooth, tinted gel that I can easily build to create depth. I can't wait to purchase this in Blushing Bride. However, DO NOT use this on your lips-- it did result in a minor allergic reaction.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
This stuff is amazing. It lasts FOREVER and the color is beautiful on the skin. I have a medium, warm-based skin tone and the color is gorgeous. Even if you don't get the color, this blush is great for sensitive skin and stays a long time!
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue
I LOVE all of Tarte's products! Tipsy is a beautiful sheer coral color that makes my cheeks glow! It looks very natural and it perfect for summer when I want my makeup to be light and easy. This product is a little tricky to apply. I have to apply a first coat then wait a few minutes then apply again so I don't lose the color. It also looks a little sticky at first until it settles onto the skin. Overall this is a nice product with beautiful color!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Red Eyes: Blue
My experience with the blush was sort of conflicting.
On one hand, I loved the sheer, peachy colour,and the easy application.
But on the other hand, the product tended to get waxy and would rub off of my face over the course of the day.
Essentially, the product would look beautiful and dewy when first applied, but failed to make it through the course of the day (which, for the price, I was really hoping it would). I think because I like the shade so much, I would opt to get it in powder from next time.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
At first I wasn't too crazy about this product, however I recently just dug this out of my overstocked & completely out of control make up collection, and I feel in love. I absolutely adore this creme peachy pink blush when applied with a stiffling brush onto the apples of checks. Perfect youthful peachy glow everytime! What's not to love?
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel
I LOVE this blush. I have two stains, dollface and tipsy and I love both soooo much. These are two great sheer shades for fair skin.
I tried various application methods and my favorite one is with a small stippling brush. I like to control exactly where I put the blush.
This color gives a nice warm pink glow to my skin. I like to pair this one with a neutral eyeshadow look and coral lipgloss.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Brunette, Straight Eyes: Hazel
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Tarte products. However, I LOVE tarte's cheek stain in Tipsy! Oh my, it's just the prettiest, most natural, sweet and innocent looking blush that i've ever used. My only complaint is this cheek stain's texture can be a little tacky-feeling and gooey. When set with a little bit of NAR's Orgasm (hehe, tipsy and orgasm) there's no going wrong with this perfect cheek look!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black
Looked up this product in MUA Top Picks, went looking for another shade and left with this one! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!
COLOUR: I am a fair-skinned Asian with yellow undertones, and this shade was much more natural and flattering than the other recommended shades (Blissful, Blushing Bride). This cheek stain is a bright pink with peachy-orange base tones, and it creates a beautiful flushed look for my skin, as if I just ran outside in the cold + a touch of sun.
- The gel blush is pretty sticky upon application, and it stays sticky for a while. The feeling is better if I dust powder on top, but not really. If you touch your face a lot, you'll hate it. But you're not supposed touch your face a lot anyway ;) On the bright side, it has much better staying power than most cream and powder blushes I've tried. This is great during winter, when my skin is too dry for powder blushes and cream blushes have literally no wearing power in the wind and leave me sallow and washed out within an hour. (I haven't tried it in the summer heat, but I will update when the season comes around.)
- The gel goes on sheerly and builds easily. I tried layering a lot on and I still looked good! No clown cheeks for me :) The strong blush is especially nice when I wear minimal eye makeup and a nude lip...it's my "fresh face" look for the winter.
- This blush leaves a slight sheen on my cheeks. I actually kinda like it: it gives me a nice dewy glow that is more youthful and natural than highlighter or shimmery powder blushes. I still dust powder on my T-zone, so my entire face isn't glowing too much!
- The product is packaged in in a tube, and gets pushed up from the bottom so it sticks out like a super fat lipstick. This is good and bad: good because it's easy to apply, and bad because some product collects on the rim, and when I plunk it directly to my cheeks I get large circle imprints! I haven't had disastrous results doing this, but I imagine that drier skin might have more problems blending them away. To avoid potential Pikachu cheeks, I recommend using your fingertips - or, more hygienically, a sponge - to dab on face (don't smear, it's sticky enough to tug too much on your skin).
ALL IN ALL: I'm very happy with this blush! Definitely my HG :)
****UPDATE: I said that I'd write again during the summer...here I am!
- My skin has gotten a lot oilier in the heat and humidity, and let's just say...this blush does NOT help. Buuuuuuut, if I stay inside, use more powder and/or dab my face with oil sheets, it still looks fantastic! The trick is to not wear too much, because chances are, you will already be flushed and/or burned, and the colour is natural enough that it doesn't look like blush and can compound the flushed/burned effect.
- I suspect that if I get more tanned, the pink will be too light and could get clownish. In this case, I'll probably want something peachier and bronzier for a more natural colour.
- I had a phase where I broke out really badly, and I wore a lot of liquid foundation. This blush can take the foundation off if I try smearing it out too much. Instead, I would very lightly dab it along my cheekbones and then tapped it to blend it in.
- I wear this blush every day and I still can't tell if I'm about to run out. Which is awesome :)
Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
The shade has been accurately described in other reviews, and I'll just add that I have a golden undertone and NC20 shade skin and this works very well and looks very natural. I like that the formula is quite moisturizing and good for dry skin. The product itself if a bit tacky to the touch but spreads on skin easily enough. I like the staying power but truly, I do not notice that it lasts all day as the SA claimed at Sephora. Makeup always disappears on my skin. I think it's a good primer for a highlighter or blush to wear over and it's become part of my regular routine.