|Would buy this product again.||73%|
Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
I love these lipsticks. Some of the shades are outrageous but whatever floats your boat I guess.
I do wish they would last longer on the lips but they do look beautiful. I will never spend more on a lipstick again.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
So far I've tried NYX Macaroon Lippies, NYX Matte lipstick, NYX Round Case lipstick, & NYX Matte Lipcream. I absolutely love the Macaroon Lippies-they come in such fun colors, have great pigmentation, apply smoothly, & have no scent, which is very important to me. Same for the Matte lipstick, though I would consider their finishes more of a satin than a true matte. The Round Case however, I couldn't stand the smell. And it wasn't even like one of those things where after a little while you stop noticing it, after removing it I could still smell it for hours, & it's a very fake perfumey smell, very unpleasant. I just couldn't stand it. And it's ashame because other than that it went on smoothly & had great pigmentation, but I just couldn't take that smell. The Matte Lip Creams have a somewhat strong smell as well. Not as bad as the Round Case, but still enough that it bothered me.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue
I purchased the lipstick in "Stella". Not impressed. Feels a bit grainy, transfers easily, gets everywhere. The color is pigminted, but for me, this was not comparable to the ELF 1 dollar lipsticks at all.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive Hair: Black Eyes: Hazel
Nice colors, very pigmented and in a reasonable price
Age: 30-35 Skin: Other Hair: Other Eyes: Other
I am exploring the wonders of drugstore lipstick, there are some wonderful ones out there. I am in Europe and the hype of these lipsticks made me think worth trying. So for me, these turned out a bit more expensive than just their nominal price.
And they are OK, but just OK.
- the range of colors is fantastic. Incredible, literally hundreds of colors. This is what might make this a rebuy.
- the colors I selected are pretty.
- I like very much the original bullet shape - with a tiny little curve. Classy and precise.
- I like the weight and how well the packaging closes. But more on that.
The not so good:
- itīs fades pretty fast. It applies kind of slippy anyway, and even without being very moisturizing, the more mid-tone colors do not last past one hour. (The red leaves a stain for longer, but it does not really look intact or even very nice past that first hour or so).
- the packaging is very nice from one angle but just one angle. Lots of information, and ugly white code bar printed direct on the lipstick case, which looks cluttered and just not classy. I wish they had put it on a removable sticker, like a lot of companies do. Compared for example with the packaging of Essence or Catrice lipsticks which cost around the same, itīs disappointing.
- made in China. I try to avoid putting on my mouth or near eyes anything made in China. Just in case.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
It's great how cheap it is and it's really pigmented to thumbs up for that. Only down fall is it doesn't stay on and goes like on my teeth and transfers. I have the bright red one. It's also great as a blush because of how pigmented it is it looks so natural.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey
I love how NYX lippies are so inexpensive, but not at all cheap! Gorgeous colours and most I have tried are long lasting. My favourite colour from the range is Snow White.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight Eyes: Blue
I have to say as a huge fan of all NYX products... A few months ago I was shopping for some spring/summer make up and instantly fell in love with a round lipstick from Nyx called "Stella"... Its a gorgeous bright coral pink color with a tiny bit of shimmer.... The color is almost exact to MACs "impassioned"... This lipstick only costs around $3 too which makes these lipsticks soo addictive to buy! The color payoff is unreal and in a four hour period i reapplied once... Not sticky and looks great with gloss over it... Overall my new favorite color for spring/summer 2013!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue
This review is based on the two NYX lipsticks I have recently bought Strawberry Milk (cool, bright pale pink) and Eros (cool red).
Although these lipsticks were very cakey and seemed to highlight every crease in my lips, I have recently decided to purchase 5+ from cherryculture as NYX had a 20% discount in hope that the right shade will win me over.
The texture if very slippery and creamy - I do love this texture but fear this texture doesn't love me.
The colours are beautiful in themselves but do show every line in my lips. Maybe with a little lip buffing I will get better results.
Will post a second review once my new order arrives.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium Hair: Silver Eyes: Black
Bought the Blush shade which is a very pretty pink. Nice color but almost zero staying power without eating or drinking. It just seems to disappear within an hour.