Unlisted Brand • Olive Essence Facial Day Moisturizer • Moisturizers
|Would buy this product again.||100%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Other Hair: Other Eyes: Other
This moisturizer is my HOLY GRAIL OF BEAUTY PRODUCTS. I am a make up artist and use this product on ALL my clients and every single one of them have commented on how good their skin feels after I put it on.
It is a lightweight but intensely moisturizing! I credit this product for saving my skin. I was going through a phase where the skin around my mouth and chin was just dry and flakey all the time. Nothing I tried worked to relieve the dryness (I don't think it was eczema, just a bad skin phase). This moisturizer fixed my skin up, and has visibly made my skin firmer, tighter, more radiant and lifted. I've been using it for 2 years and I will NEVER try another moisturizer because I don't imagine any other product can beat what this moisturizer has done for my skin. People always comment on how I have lovely skin, and I always tell them this moisturizer is the only reason.
1) light weight, doesn't make my skin feel clogged or greasy. it leaves my skin feeling fresh
2) moisturizes my skin for 12hrs++, despite being light weight, the essential oil extracts keep my skin plump and juicy
3)CHEAP....100ml tube is <6 dollars at Winners.
4) Good packaging, comes in a tube so the product remains free of contamination.
5) Wears excellently under make up
6)Can be used day and night even though it says "day" as I feel it treats my skin even better at night, and I wake up glowing
7)Paraben Free with all Organic ingredients, completely natural in chemical composition.
8) light fresh scent that is barely noticable
9)excellent on sensitive skin
9)But it works in all skin types (very dry - very oily)
10) Firms and tightens the skin (contains Retinol and collagen)
11) Has DRAMATICALLY reduced my skin pigmentation around my mouth and chin.
I have absolutely no bad things to say about this product.
I don't know why more people don't know about this moisturizer, or this brand. I have tried other Olive Essence products and swear by them.
I purchase mine at Winners. I have not seen it available elsewhere in Vancouver, but if anyone knows another place please let me know.
It is the best I have ever tried and I will never turn back. I actually buy it in bulk now haha! I've used up more than 20 tubes.