Unlisted Brand • Just Bee Natural Bee Quenched Sparkling Pom Moisturizing Conditioner • Conditioner
|Would buy this product again.||100%|
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
I have / am using both the shampoo and conditioner from this line. I had not heard of the Just Bee Natural line before seeing it in my local drugstore and was attracted to it as it is sulfate free. I've decided to only use low to no sulfate products on my hair as I have some damage after highlighting excessively and lately I've been finding the sulfate heavy shampoos to be far too drying on my hair. So I went ahead with it and gave Just Bee Natural a go!
My favorite things about it are:
- it's inexpensive, about $8 for a 700ML package
- it is moisturising and left my hair soft
- my hair was manageable and easy to blow dry
- it's one of the few conditioners I've used which controls flyaways
- it smells nice and fresh
Overall I'd say these are great products and would definitely recommend!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
I was walking around the superstore looking for a new conditioner when I spotted this! I checked makeupalley first and there were no reviews for this product so I thought I would test it out myself. After several uses I am pleased to say that I really liked this product!
- Smells soooo good! The pomegranate fruity smells lingers in your hair after your out of the shower.
- After my hair dries it feels soft and touchable.
- Very inexpensive. I think it was less than $4 for a large 700 ml bottle.
- "SLS/Sulfate Free, Paraben Free, Phosphate Free, Never Tested on Animals, Package Recyclable, Biodegradable Ingredients, With Botanical Extracts"
- There are soy proteins, don't know if this is a pro or a con. I have heard that it's not good to use shampoo/condish with protein in it daily because it can cause hair breakage due to too much protein. I think if you used this only once or twice a week it would be fine though.
Overall, I will buy this conditioner again, maybe even the shampoo this time. I also smelled the lime conditioner in the store and it smelled great too!