|Would buy this product again.||50%|
Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green
I have become obsessed with the Sleek iDivine palettes. This is not one that I will use on a daily basis but it is definitely fun to use on weekends, etc. the colors are bright and like all Sleek palettes, these shadows are saturated with pigmentation so the color pay-off is awesome. I love Sleek make-up...just wish is was distributed here in the states.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Dark Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
this a good palette but it's my least favorite sleek palette. Maybe I had too high expectations but the colors that drew to the palette weren't particularly pigmented (the bright neon green, the orange) . I say it's a disappointing palette especially when compared to other Sleek palettes
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel
Just like the Bad Girl, I love this palette. The price is incredible for the quality you receive in return. I spend $25 with shipping for TWO palettes sent from the UK, so don't be afraid of the fact they are international. Used with a white cream base makes these colors just as bright as any expensive brand. They blend well, and look awesome. Hate the packaging because these palettes are impossible to open. Take out the applicator because you will send it flying each time. Maybe it gets better with more use? Whatever, worth it.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue
(PRESS CONTINUED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REVIEW TO SEE SWATCHES OVER UDPP AND NYX MILK JUMBO PENCIL, PHOTO TAKEN WITH FLASH)
This palette is made of matte, black plastic. The palette itself isn't particularly big, it's 13 cm x 7 cm, which is about 5 inches x 3 inches. It is really hard the open. At least the lid isn't loose.
There are 12 eyeshadows, and the size of the eyeshadows is 1.1 g, which is 0.03 oz - it may not seem like alot, but considering the low price of this (12 dollars) it's totally worth it. Also, I can't remember the last time I even hit pan on any eyeshadow. I can't see myself breaking them, because they are placed pretty deep in the palette.
Review of eyeshadows, from the left
1. A matte, neon, lime green. It's a bit chalky but with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk it really pops.
2. A very shimmery blue. Buttery texture and much easier to work with than the neon mattes. Works great without primer as well, good colour payoff.
3. A very shimmery dark blue. Buttery texture, easy to work with, good colour payoff. Dupe for MAC - Deep truth.
4. A matte, somewhat dark, green. Works best with primer. Dupe for MAC - Velvet moss.
5. A matte, neon orange. Best colour payoff of all the neons in this palette. It's a bit chalky but with NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk it really pops. Dupe for MAC - Genuine Orange pigment.
6. Matte black. There are better blacks on the market but this one is actually much better than MAC - Carbon.
7. A shimmery, kind of dark silver. Buttery texture, nice to work with. Good colour payoff. Dupe for Urban Decay - Gunmetal.
8. A warm, matte purple, kind of like a dark magenta. I like this colour most of all in this palette. Good colour payoff, but of course it's best over a primer.
9. A matte, neon yellow that is more chartreuse than yellow. Can I call it a cold yellow? This performs like the other neons, best over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk.
10. Bright pink. Good colour payoff, performs best over a primer. Dupe for Sugarpill - Dollypop.
11. Matte white. This one is a disappointment. Barely shows up.
12. A cool based dark purple. Decent colour payoff, best over a primer. Dupe for MUFE 92 or Sugarpill - Poision Plum, though Poision Plum has a little shimmer in it, and both the MUFE and Sugarpill are of better quality.
Overall, these wear for a long time, they don't crease and they are very good for the low price!