|Would buy this product again.||66%|
Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Green
I got an 8 oz pump container last year and used it all summer as a body lotion on exposed parts. Works great. Got another a couple of weeks ago so I'm set for this summer!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brown Eyes: Green
Too thick and greasy for me, albeit no white cast. It's still a chemical sunscreen though, so makes sense there isn't a white cast.
Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel
This is pretty good but I only gave it 4 lippies because it's expensive and just a teensy bit greasy. Not nearly as bad as most sunscreens but not totally matte like Shiseido. I'll probably go back to Shiseido, but this is a great runner-up for oily skin types.
Things I like:
1. No irritation - no stingy/burning sensation at all.
2. Does not get into eyes and burn even if you put this on your eyelids!
3. High SPF.
4. Rave reviews from my derm, magazines and amazon.
5. Does not clog my pores or break me out.
6. Sinks in pretty quick.
7. No white cast.
8. Stays put, very water resistant and great for being active outdoors.
Things I don't like:
1. Sinks in 99% but leaves me just slightly tacky.