|Would buy this product again.||80%|
Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
I really like this foundation............it provides great coverage and feels weightless on the skin...I also am in love with the pump. Will buy again
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette Eyes: Hazel
Like this product, I use it when I run out of my usual Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation as a cheap alternative until I buy my HG.
-Gives good coverage
-Get a lot of product for your money
-Transfers quite easily
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel
OK, before I'm even gonna start reviewing, people really need to know the basic facts about getting the face ready for application as well as the fact, that no foundation can cover acne or serious scars or damages that impurities might have left. That was a first.
Now... There sure are steps that can IMPROVE the result of applying foundation. Here goes:
1. When wearing foundation every day, you need to scrub your face with a MILD face scrub every second day. No matter how well you remove your makeup, the foundation simply leaves a coat on your skin. When scrubbing carefully, you remove any dead skin cells, dirt and bumps you have on your face.
2. Moisturize: Depending on your skin type (I have combination skin), moisturize properly. I always use a facial oil (works as a serum) followed by a good facial cream.
These two steps are CRUCIAL for proper results. The fresh-looking thing about foundation is not the foundation itself, but the work you do before. Applying foundation every day with no preparation will make your foundation crack and mess up.
.... Oh. I LOVE this foundation. SO recommendable. Good coverage, defiantly something sheer and luminous about it. So far, I'm impressed!
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel
I wasnīt satisfied with this foundation. Before I bought it, I read a lot of hype on blogs and forums how nicely it evens out the skintone without covering too much. It was often compared to Bobbi Browns Skin Foundation or Lancome Teint Miracle, so I was curious. But on my skin, it didnīt even out anything, somehow it even seemed to magnify my flaws (slight redness, small bumpy impurities, some enlarged pores) after two hours of wear. It wasnīt flattering in any way and made my skin overly shiny after a few hours. So I brought it back to the drugstore. What a pity.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond Eyes: Green
I just bought this foundation, I only tried it once but so far, I really liked it!!
I am pale right now, but I have couperose prone skin, which means my cheeks and chin are always really red. I usually have foundation that covers up all the redness, but high coverage foundations tend to get cakey.
So I read a couple of reviews on this foundation, and I was curious enough to try it.
It goes on really well, I used MAC 190 foundation brush. Usually when foundations are really liquid, it's really hard to build a little coverage on some places, but this one has no problems with that.
I always dust off my foundations with transparent powder from kryolan, and it leaves my skin silky looking.
this is what I like about it:
- the package: it's a pump bottle, so no waste and it also scores points for hygiene.
-the smell: not to much, I really hate when a foundation is heavily perfumed.
-the texture: it's really liquid, so it easy to blend.
- the coverage: it gives light to medium coverage, the coverage is buildable.
-it's luminous, but it not shimmery or glittery, which I HATE!
This is what I don't like about it:
- the colors: with only four (and in large shops 6) colors to choose from, the color range is pretty limited.
- the price: for a drugstore foundation it's expensive.