|Would buy this product again.||40%|
Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue
I purchased this compact on a whim two weeks ago, wanting to save $45 that I would have shelled out for the similar Nars compact, and have been wearing it nearly every day. Im an NW 20-25, blue eyes, light brown hair for reference. I really like this palette for the following reasons:
1. it looks natural, not garish. Having about 15 super pigmented Nars blushes + multiples at my disposal (OK, it took 10 years to accumulate them!), I just like the simplicity of knowing that i"ll use these colours, and I will not look overdone. the colours are very natural, skin-like so even you get heavy handed, you won't look like a clown.
2. I can work with it, quickly. In other words, when I'm in rush (always), this pallete is a no-brainer since everything harmonizes
3. very light texture that blends into the skin; i have not observed any chalkiness at all
4. the palette is thin, has a mirror and fits nicely into my daily MU bag. It's light for travel.
5. I look healthy, naturally glowy and contoured! the tan, the berry and bronzer work well together.
Update: 3 months later and I use this off and on. The problem is that the blush seems to have become quite hard and its difficult to deposit the product on my brushes (which I clean regularly). I'm using Salma Hayek's Nuance trio blush in Mauve instead... same concept, but a bit darker and more pigmented.
Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan Hair: Black Eyes: Black
the packaging is the only thing i like about this product.
the contour, highlight and blush were all CHALKY. i had to rub the blush brush vigorously just to have a bit of color show up on my face! also, this was too powdery that whatever faint color i managed to achieve didn't stay on my face. this was such a waste of money!!!!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
I give this product ONE lippie for all categories. This gave me pimples on the areas that I put them on. I mainly used the darkest shade for contouring, my cheeks and the side of my nose has small pimples. Will never use it again. Packaging sucks too because i cant use my contouring brush without getting the other colors on the brush. The brush it came with is soft but will not use it for contouring. Sorry, I wanted to love this product because I love Revlon products.
Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
This compact is a great concept having blush, contour and highlighter all in one place. The colors aren't that pigmented, IMO, but I like my blush and contour light so I can build as needed. The blush gives a rosy flush and the contour isn't over the top brown so it looks natural and the highlighter is glowy without being sparkly. I gave it only 4 lippies because of the way the compact is designed. The colors are too close together at weird angles, so it makes it difficult to get your brush in each color and get enough product on it. This would have been better if there were 3 squares or rectangular strips of separated color for ease of use. I would buy this again, however. Just wish they'd change the packaging.
Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet
photoready sculpting blush palette by revlon in berry,is a satin mauve-pink blush.it's verry pigmented,it blends well,it's got enought pigmentation to create that mauve glowy cheek.it's got a little satin brown-pink bronzer,that goes really well.enought pigmentation to do a bronzy look!i wish it was bigger! It's got a shimmery gold-nude hightlight,that create that perfect glow on the cheeks! I wish again,that it would be bigger! All combined,those products,blended together are a perfect bronzy-glowy cheek! Love it!