|Would buy this product again.||66%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other
I bought this on a whim a few months ago and I have to say Im not impressed! The item claims to be waterproof but I found it comes off very easily. If i got upset and cried it would come off, even the natural oils on my face would make it come off. Considering I generally like most of the Catrice makeup range its hard for me to say that this was very disappointing but you are getting what you paid for as it is quite cheap. In future ill be investing in a more longer lasting liquid eyeliner.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Blue
I have oily skin and this product just slides off me no matter what base I use. It just doesn't work on me and I'm so disappointed because the brush is actually really good and precise. Not waterproof for me either.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green
I only use eyeliner sparsely along my lashes, but even I recognize that this is a good eyeliner! It's really black and REALLY waterproof. I love that the brush is really thin (for aforementioned reason). And best of all: it's CHEAP!!!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black
Great liquid liner. Its very cheap around 3 euro's, has a felt tip which I love (brush tips get all messy somehow) and is long lasting. Doesnt flake off or smudges throughout the day. All and all great product. The only problem is that i dont really think its all that water proof, when it gets in contact with water is sort of flakes off. Guess thats always better than panda eyes tho.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green
I have been using liquid eyeliners since I was 13 and this is my HG!
It's so cheap (less than Ä5) a tube will last me months (and I use eyeliner every single day)
The applicator is thick and spongey, soaks up lots of the liquid and makes it really easy to get a nice straight line and flick.
It's waterproof and VERY waterproof at that; sweat, rain, humidty yet comes off pretty easily with eye makeup remover and face wipes.
I live in the West of Ireland and it rains pretty much everyday, usually windy too which can make me look like a panda but not with this stuff!
It is quite a thick liquid and takes a few seconds to dry but when it dries, it's on for the day and I rarely have to touch it up (even up to 12 hours later) which is great!
Irish Weather-proof :D
Can come off in flakes when cleansing as the liquid is quite thick.
Wand has a tendancy to give a fuller line than a thin one so practice using and this will pay off!
Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black
* Product Ė Catrice Liquid Liner Waterproof - Please Don't Leave Me!
* Review - I wanted to try a waterproof liquid liner with felt tip. Based on the high reviews here, I intended on buying the LíOreal Super Liner but alas, the LíOreal Super Liner is not waterproof. Since Iíve had much luck with Catrice lately, I decided to give this a try and again, Catrice has managed to impress. What I like: flexible fine felt tip (not a brush), waterproof, smudge-proof, budge-proof and transfer-proof. Dries quickly with a slight sheen finish - not flat / matte. What I donít like: itís actually quite difficult to remove!
* Pros - Affordable and easy to use. An extremely tenacious waterproof liquid eyeliner.
* Cons - Removal results in flakes and crumbs. This can be annoying because a bit more time is needed to fully remove this at the end of the day. Also, there's only one color for the waterproof liner: black. It would be nice if Catrice offered more waterproof colors.
* Price - Ä2.49
* Verdict - An excellent and affordable liquid eye liner that really performs well beyond its low price expectation. Recommended.