|Would buy this product again.||80%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Blue
I have oily skin and this product just slides off me no matter what base I use. It just doesn't work on me and I'm so disappointed because the brush is actually really good and precise. Not waterproof for me either.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green
I only use eyeliner sparsely along my lashes, but even I recognize that this is a good eyeliner! It's really black and REALLY waterproof. I love that the brush is really thin (for aforementioned reason). And best of all: it's CHEAP!!!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black
Great liquid liner. Its very cheap around 3 euro's, has a felt tip which I love (brush tips get all messy somehow) and is long lasting. Doesnt flake off or smudges throughout the day. All and all great product. The only problem is that i dont really think its all that water proof, when it gets in contact with water is sort of flakes off. Guess thats always better than panda eyes tho.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green
I have been using liquid eyeliners since I was 13 and this is my HG!
It's so cheap (less than Ä5) a tube will last me months (and I use eyeliner every single day)
The applicator is thick and spongey, soaks up lots of the liquid and makes it really easy to get a nice straight line and flick.
It's waterproof and VERY waterproof at that; sweat, rain, humidty yet comes off pretty easily with eye makeup remover and face wipes.
I live in the West of Ireland and it rains pretty much everyday, usually windy too which can make me look like a panda but not with this stuff!
It is quite a thick liquid and takes a few seconds to dry but when it dries, it's on for the day and I rarely have to touch it up (even up to 12 hours later) which is great!
Irish Weather-proof :D
Can come off in flakes when cleansing as the liquid is quite thick.
Wand has a tendancy to give a fuller line than a thin one so practice using and this will pay off!
Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black
* Product Ė Catrice Liquid Liner Waterproof - Please Don't Leave Me!
* Review - I wanted to try a waterproof liquid liner with felt tip. Based on the high reviews here, I intended on buying the LíOreal Super Liner but alas, the LíOreal Super Liner is not waterproof. Since Iíve had much luck with Catrice lately, I decided to give this a try and again, Catrice has managed to impress. What I like: flexible fine felt tip (not a brush), waterproof, smudge-proof, budge-proof and transfer-proof. Dries quickly with a slight sheen finish - not flat / matte. What I donít like: itís actually quite difficult to remove!
* Pros - Affordable and easy to use. An extremely tenacious waterproof liquid eyeliner.
* Cons - Removal results in flakes and crumbs. This can be annoying because a bit more time is needed to fully remove this at the end of the day. Also, there's only one color for the waterproof liner: black. It would be nice if Catrice offered more waterproof colors.
* Price - Ä2.49
* Verdict - An excellent and affordable liquid eye liner that really performs well beyond its low price expectation. Recommended.