|Would buy this product again.||100%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown
the color is amazing, sapphire blue
texture: Easy to blend
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green
This eyeliner is great. The color is a pretty metallic sapphire.
Texture is a pleasure to work with, glides very smoothly and stays vibrant. I don't really believe it's waterproof, but still long-wearing. Lovely!
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black
I was looking for a blue eyeliner and I can say I'm glad I found this! It's wonderfully creamy and smooth - never seen something like it. It's really vibrant and lasts for ages. It may be a little hard to get out, though ^_^
- Great colour
- Really good texture. Easy to apply.
- Lasts for a long time. (One of the few which stay on your waterline and look good - but may go a little bit quicker than compared to when applying it on top)
- Pretty good price. (I don't usually buy eyeliners so I'm not sure about the average price - this was 335 (INR) which is around 6-7 dollars. It was a tiny bit overpriced for me but definitely worth it)
- A little difficult to remove
- Be careful while sharpening. It's quite smooth which may make it break.
So overall...a 4.5. I never rate anything 5 but had to since there's a no 4.5 option over here.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black
Like all other Contour clubbing eye pencils, i LOVE this one too! IT goes on sooo smooth and easy cuz its sooo creamy...its a LOVELY unique bright blue colour...and best of all...its not difficult to sharpen! Its definitely within budget and can be dirt cheap during promotions so do try one of these n u'll fall in love with them! They even show up really well on your waterline! :) And this is one eyeliner that I can apply at 8pm and have it on perfectly till the next afternoon!!! Definitely waterproof!