|Would buy this product again.||0%|
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
This stuff STINKS! Literally! It smells like a moldy dish rag. Not only that, it stings my face. And I DARE NOT get it anywhere near my eyes. The squeeze tube type bottle is great for sanitary purposes, as it doesn't allow for your fingers to get bacteria in the product. It could have came with a flip cap instead of a twist cap, that would have added to the ease of using the product. I couldn't give the product itself a lower rating. -1.