Victoria's Secret • Sexy Little Things Noir Tease • Fragrances
|Would buy this product again.||81%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue
A lot of the VS scents smell all the same, either too sweet or too fruity. This is one of their rare scents that smell different from the rest and to me, really stands out. Staying power is not the best but you can expect that from VS. Smell is vanilla and isn't too overpowering sweet. Bottle is classy, elegant, and cute. I love this scent for everyday wear. My boyfriend likes this scent too out of all the perfumes I wear!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue
Bought this as a gift for my sister and it smells just like Viva La Juicy! Super yummy! Love it!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
I got the body spray version and I'm pleasantly surprised at the staying power. I didn't get the perfume because the atomizer is not my cup of tea, too many people have complained that it falls off or jams and I'm not about to spend 60$ on something that will become unusable. So I bough the body spray instead. Very nice, sultry & sensual smell. I don't think this is for teenagers, as it's kind of mature (but you won't smell like a granny). Vanilla & floral but a perfect combo.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue
Well I only put 3 lips because for some reason this scent does not last on me. I absolutely adore the smell. It's def a very feminine sexy smell. I love the packaging but, my spritzer already doesn't work and I've barely used any of it so I'm very disappointed. I put that I would buy this again because I would but, I would only purchase the body splash as opposed to the actually eau de parfum. This is because the scent is pleasant but I rather spend that kind of money on a perfume that lasts.
Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown
Love this scent!!! It's my signature scent!!! I get so many compliments on it!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Brunette, Medium Eyes: Hazel
Let me start out by saying I am a HUGE Victoria's Secret scent fan. They release a new one, I have to have it, even if I know nothing about it.
- This is one of my favourite VS scents period. It smells warm, loads of vanillas but also floral at the same time, so it isn't a sweet overload by any means. I'm not a master at reviewing perfumes, so while I do not know the exact notes it contains, I know it smells damn good. It's a very feminine scent that isn't overwhelming. I put the matching lotion on first, then spray myself down. This combo usually keeps me smelling lovely all day, however I also carry a mini of the body mist as a touch up for longer excursions because I just can't get enough!
- THE BOTTLE IS SO PRETTY. It's got an old school feel to it with the atomiser, which I'll elaborate on more later. There's also a Lacey bow type thing and the overall design of the bottle is just flooring. Very fancy, very beautiful, and very expensive looking.
- It is available in a set, which some VS perfumes are not. You can get the perfume, lotion, and body mist in a gift set! Perfect for a gift!
- IMO this scent should be a staple in any perfume junkies collection.
- As with all VS scents, I feel they could give you more bang for your buck. Their scents are wonderful, but quite pricey. Yes, their scents are quality, but charging close to top shelf prices out of a chain store in the mall (save for Sephora, because they actually have scents that's worth the money). I'm a VS Forever Angel (VS rendition of Amex black card) so I usually try to hold off on buying their perfumes until I get a coupon or code).
- I seem to go through the bottles like there's no tomorrow. Idk if the glass on their bottles is extra thick and it makes it look like there's more than there really is, or I just apply it too liberally, but I find myself running out like that. After a week of applying it once a day for a week I'm done with half the bottle or more! No other perfumes I have are like this, and I always buy either the medium, or largest size if medium isn't available.
- The atomiser. I said I would get back to this. Although it is visually extremely appealing, it is very VERY difficult to use. You can't really tilt the bottle, without it running out of juice, and it's just awkward to spray at certain angles. Ontop of those petty complaints, the atomiser legit gets jammed. Mine is currently stuck and no perfume, besides the occasional minuscule puff of the stuff. So now I can't even use my beloved scent. They should really give the option to have atomiser or not. I also have a friend who had the same problem, only hers fell off. The horror!
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
Good price point. Sexy, vanilla sugar log lasting scent. Love the body spray took.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
I love it !!!!
Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel
Nice fragrance for spring-summer. I'm horrible at describing scents and identifying notes so here's what the Victoria's Secret website says:
Fragrance type: Warm
Top notes: Mandarin, lychee, frozen pear, red delicious apple
Middle notes: Sweet pea, jasmine, gardenia, freesia, magnolia
Dry-down notes: Benzoin laos, vanilla, musk, praline, amber, sandalwood
My favorite fragrances are of the gourmand variety, usually with vanilla being one of the main notes (Amour de Cacao, Serendipitous, Pink Sugar are my favorites), and this is a nice departure for me. As VS's description indicates, the main scents i smell when i spritz it on are the fruits, with the flowery notes being next, and finally a faint bit of the vanilla and musk.
The first time i tested this in the store, i loved it (i've never owned another Victoria's Secret fragrance before, and over the years i've gone into the store to smell them but i've not liked any of them enough to purchase).
I love that the bottle comes with an atomizer, the only perfume i've ever owned that had one. It's pretty and gives it a classic touch, but it also seems to give better control than a regular spray nozzle.
The only reason i took off a lippie is that it doesn't have the greatest staying power, and seems to fade after several hours.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
I am obsessed with this scent! Got it half price like 2 years ago and it still smells great. The scent stays on long and has perfect strength and makes a statement. I've been buying $60 perfumes at department stores prior to this and feel that they are about the same quality. I spray this in my car to make it smell great also :)