|Would buy this product again.||100%|
Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
A sales rep at Sephora recommended this to me and just looking at the product in the package, I was skeptical. It looked too orange and muddy for my fair, cool toned skin. But, since I had time to kill, I let her put it on me. Boy, was I wrong! It gives me a fresh flush and the perfect hint of color--it's not too orange or muddy at all. The texture is great and it looks good for hours. I use the skunk brush to apply and it goes on easily. I also love that there is no shimmer at all. My pores are large and things with shimmer don't work for me at all. I also really love the packaging. The mirror size is great and I love that it turns around.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown
I really like this duo! First, I tried using the bronzer part as a contour, but I found that it turned a little orange (for some reason, bronzers/contours have a tendency to turn orange on me when placed near my hairline and jawline). So I use it just as a regular bronzer instead and it works great like that! The blush side is also really pretty. Both sides are very creamy and don't have any shimmer, which I like. I also love the packaging!
I have both Sunset and the other one, Bronze Light. Just an FYI that both duos have the same bronzer color- the only difference is sunset has a blush while Bronze Light has a highlighter. I think both duos are more suited for warm skintones as the bronze side leans a tiny bit orange.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
I love love love this bronzer/blush duo in sunset!! I was afraid to get this at first because so many bronzers look muddy...But not this one. I am mac NW35 to give you a skin tone guide. I have hyper pigmentation too and this still looks great and goes on very nice and smooth. The price seems a bit high but a little goes along way. So the value on this is awesome.
Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel
The packaging is beautiful. The price is not high if you break this down into two pans which are contained in the beautiful case. Would I buy this product again? Absolutely yes.
And the reasons are as follow:
1. This is a double pan bronzer. The bronzer side is not an orangey or brown shade, but a lovely bronze which has NO shimmer. It applies like a dream either with your fingers or with a skunk brush and the color payoff is superb -- it does make you look bronzed without the any cakiness or powdery effect. Application is dreamy and durability is excellent.
2. The second pan is a deeper pink/coral cream which when applied gives you immediate healthy skin. It works alone as a great pinky/corally cream blush or as a base for a soft coral or pink powder blush.
3. The price if broken down per pan is not at all high -- works out to $ 20 per pan.
4. The packaging is innovative and easy to access as there are no screw on tops or lids... the top is a mirror which swings around and gives you access to the products.
5. This is a fantastic product for travelling -- it has what you need to look great. The mirror is large and you can see your whole face.
all in all, a worthwhile and beautiful product for looking healthy and gorgeous all year round.