Unlisted Brand • Olive Essence Spa Experience Facial Gel Cleanser • Cleansers
|Would buy this product again.||100%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Other Hair: Other Eyes: Other
Bought it at Winners, because I have become so addicted to their Facial Day Moisturizer so I thought I'd try this out too. I have to say, I normally HATE gel cleansers because the harsh soaps in them dry my skin out and leave it feeling parched. This cleanser does NOT do that. It is the BEST gel cleanser I have EVER used, it's gentle, but thoroughly cleans off every bit of dirt and grime. I don't use it to take off my make up. First I use Marcelle 3in1 cleaning milk to remove my make up and then I use the Olive Gel cleanser after that to really deep clean my pores. It's fantastic, doesn't dry my skin out, leaves it looking radiant and soft. Super gentle, super effective, and I am now addicted to ANOTHER Olive Essence product!!!! The only con is that I wish they made it in pump form.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
Found this stuff at Ross for 5 dollars. I have not broken out since. Amazing stuff. I will not use anything else until this fails me. I can't believe an unnamed brand like this could work so well. Does not have parabens and is very moisturizing. I would pay full price for this stuff!
**5-27-13 UPDATED** Originally gave this 5 stars but unfortunately over time this product dried my skin out like no other. I imagine cutting back usage would have helped but I am one for using the same face wash day and night. Hopefully I am a rare case with the product because before it dried me out I never saw a bump that could even look like it was hiding a pimple. It was amazing. I was ready to stock up on this stuff. Sad to know it won't be able to be my HG cleanser. Back to Yes to Cucumbers facial cleansing gel.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
Bought this at my local TJ Maxx for $5.99 . It's in a tube. It has a very nice light, refreshing scent. It won't linger when you wash it up. It's 240 mL, 8 fluid ounces. It's pH balanced. It doesn't have any harmful ingredients or parabens. You have to use it sparingly. I use about a dime-sized amount and work it into my skin in circular motions. It suds up or you can lather, depending on the amount you use. My skin will glow and immediately feels refreshed when I wash it off. I don't have any acne, so I can't really say anything. Sorry. If you would like to buy this online, it's very expensive, around $20 or higher. Bottom line, I would very much repurchase this product.
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
This is a paraben and chemical free cleanser. It has a pleasant citrus scent. Only a small amount is needed to create a nice lather so it will last a long time. Skin is not left overly dry or greasy afterwards. Instead it feels perfectly balanced. This was only $4 at TJ Maxx a few months ago, but I've recently seen it for $26 online. *gasp*
Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel
Picked this up at TJ Maxx or Marshalls (it's at both right now) for $4 or $5. I was attracted to the fact that it's paraben-free and free of the other usual chemical culprits. My expectations were pretty low since it was inexpensive and at TJ, but I thought I'd take my chances.
1) It's a very concentrated, runny consistency, and it's easy to use too much. They say use sparingly on the package and it is a good recommendation.
2) It goes on easily and washes off without too much effort, unless you have applied far too much.
3) The smell is pleasant, with maybe some lemon or lemongrass? It's not too strong (my sinuses are easily irritated, and this doesn't bother me) and the scent does not persist after washing it off.
3) It is not drying at all! There's nothing that I hate more than that tight over-cleansed feeling of having all of your oil stripped. This cleanser leaves you feeling nice and moisturized, and it's not tight to smile after using it, nor is it greasy-feeling.
4) My face is left with an overall glow! My skin tone is more even and I wouldn't be too embarrassed to run into a neighbor without makeup after using this product.
5) I can't comment on its effect on acne, since I've only been using it for 5 days. It is soothing, however, and it has smoothed out a few spots that I'd normally pick at if they were too dry. (Yeah, I know, terrible.)
My advice: if you like organic/natural products and a non-drying cleanser, the price is right to pick up a few bottles. I wouldn't pay more than $12 per bottle but it is certainly one of the better cleansers that I have used!