LUSH • Green party Bath Bomb • Bath Treatments
|Would buy this product again.||50%|
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
To start, this item was a Christmas 2009 Exclusive. It originally retailed for $5.95 USD and was about 6.3oz. Before throwing it into the tub it smells a lot like laundry detergent and flowers. Like, bad imitation flowers in a sort of soapy, green way. Or like that hotel soap that isn't completely floral and isn't completely baby powder either. After throwing it in, it smelled like new AstroTurf if that makes any sense. But, it did make my tub smell alright afterward. Sort of a fresh smell that made me think of going on vacation and first walking into my hotel room.
Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown
I was really surprised there was no reviews for this yet.
I bought this cute big green ball around xmas time and I just used it now.
What I like:
- the color - very nice green like green jello or slime, I did not think the water was going to be that green just from that one bath bomb.
- the paper confetti - yes it can be messy, and clog your bath tub, but I thought it was cute and I really liked all the little colored papers floating everywhere and on the bottom of the tub - really fun and great for kids
- pretty moisturizing - my skin is really dry in the winter and flaky, but it did not feel dry or flaky after using this bath bomb.
- the smell is ok, very woodsy, not strong at all...towards the end of the bath I did not even smell. At first I thought I was not going to like the smell, but I stuck with it and I am glad I did.
- it took a nice long while to finish fizzing and also created a tiny layer of foam for a little bit.
There is nothing I don't like. I wish the smell would have been a little stronger, so I could smell it longer.
Overall great bath bomb, especially for kids. Can't wait to use it again.