|Would buy this product again.||50%|
Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Hair: Black Eyes: Black
I think this product does not clean hair as well as Shiseido Tsubaki. It Features:
1. Deep Hair Repair & Nourishment
- it gives you a concentrated care of hair by repairing any possible damages from the core to the outer parts, fill up any damaged holes structurally and gives you a smooth & healthy look, and make your hairs more manageable.
2. Advanced Hair Nourishment
- it helps restore the optimum moisture level of hair, and gives strength and resilience to hair
3. Platinum-Glossy Finish
- the exclusive, specially formulated ingredients gives you an ultra-thin coating of platinum-like layer, gives you a smooth, silky & glossy look from root to tip
4. Perfect Hair Smell
- the newly added anti-smoke fragrance effectively removes any unpleasant smell such as cigarette
5. With MA CHERIE fragrance
- with the characteristic nice floral (MA CHERIE) fragrance
I found that it is not work that way for me.
What I notice is my hair smelled strongly like cigarettes even though I amnot a smoker and only one person was smoking and this smoker was not even near me.
However it gives a light hair feeling. The shampoo it self smells nice and mild.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown
Although it doesn't smell as unique compared to Tsubaki, I like this pink shampoo better because it doesn't weigh my hair down as much and I lost fewer strands of hair. The smell is fruity-candy that is not irritating at all. It indeed lives up to its claim of silky shiny hair. I don't use it every day like Tsubaki, because of build-up which makes hair heavy.