Unlisted Brand • Egg White Mask for Acne Skin • Masks
|Would buy this product again.||88%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown Hair: Black Eyes: Brown
I LOVE THIS! I use the yolk too - helps moisturize my skin afterwards! This has really helped my acne whenever I break out. I got tired of spending so much money on masks from the pharmacy, department stores, online, everywhere! I went online and did some research and I came around this mask, at first; I was quite scared of putting raw egg on my face but despite this, I still did it. I break an egg, get two cups, put the egg whites in one cup and the egg yolk in another. I sometimes add organic honey, but not often. Anyway - I wash my face with my cleanser with warm enough water to open my pores, pat dry with towel, put my egg white on my face for 30-45 minutes (I like mine to feel really hard on my face for some reason) rinse off with warm enough water again to open my pores, pay dry, put egg yolk on my face for 30-45 minutes and rives off with cool (NOT COLD) water. I then put my Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid on. My skin feels so smooth and my acne goes down almost instantly! You gotta try it to love it! Cheap, natural, no nasties inside: what's there not to love?! Would definitely recommend if you have oily acne prone skin :)!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Blue
Didn't do anything at all.
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Green
After months of spending an endless amount of money on expensive masks, its good to know that the best one is in my fridge. This mask is amazing! My pores are noticeably smaller after a few times and my skin after i take the mask off GLOWS. I do it once a week and before events. I wash my face, wear the mask, wash it off, exfoliate and then put on my serums and moisturizers etc. Then, when I wake up my skin is so supple and smooth. Makeup goes on effortlessly. I cant recommend this holy grail enough. However, consider your skin type. Some skin types do not agree with this at all.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Blond Eyes: Blue
I'm super excited to jump on this bandwagon! I used an egg white mask for the first time tonight, it's been about half an hour and my skin tone looks more even, redness has been reduced in my pimples and overall complexion. My skin looks brighter and the number of blackheads on my nose have decreased. My acne scars look less noticeable. I have a few tiny white pimples pop up on my forehead but I'm not worried at all, you can hardly see them and it's just the mask drawing out the bad stuff, with constant use, they will become less and less (:
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black
This egg white mask is AMAZING for my acne-prone skin. The first try cleared and even out my blemishes and the second try helped an enormously painful pimple reduce. It has helped my blackheads and reduced the size of my pores. Be careful not to overuse it though, or else the results won't be the same. Try it once every 2-3 weeks or once/twice a month. Use a moisturizer after you rinse.
Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Hazel
Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green
Wow! This makes my skin so soft, even, and rejuvinated! I do what others suggested: whip up an egg white, slather on face, cover in tissue strips, then let dry completely (30mins). Rinse and follow with treatments and moisturizers. I use CeraVe lotion.and a vitamin E oil afterwards. Skin feels...heavenly.
I have very acne prone skin, and lots of scars. This is very non-irritating and really evens everything out
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green
HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL THIS MASK SAVED MY LIFE.
For instructions on how to do this fabulous mask my way, keep reading on, you lovely reader.
1) Take an egg and separate the egg white from the yolk. NOTE: do not, I repeat, DO NOT use the yolk!! I have read it can clog pores. If you are acne prone, don't even risk it.
2) Froth the egg white with a fork or egg beater. (optional) add lemon juice. It can't hurt right?
3) Apply using clean fingers, or my personal favorite, an old foundation brush. WARNING: This will bring out your inner Picasso! So go ahead and paint a beautiful egg painting all over that gorgeous face of yours like the goddess you are.
4) Take a 2 ply piece of toilet paper and rip the ply's apart, so each piece is very thin. Then rip into shreds.
5)Apply strips of paper onto your gorgeous face one at a time, making sure no pieces overlap. You don't want them to overlap! Then add another layer of egg white.
6) Wait for all the paper to dry. You will resemble a mummy. It's actually pretty awesome. Like you get all the benefits of mummification, except it's only temporary, and you get the satisfaction of peeling it off.
7) Speaking of pulling it off. Now is the fun part, SLOWLY pull every strip off. Don't just rip em off all willy nilly like, pull those puppies off slowly for maximum benefits.
8) Behold your gorgeous face in the mirror, you handsome devil. Touch your cherub bottom smooth skin, and feel those wrinkles, pores, and blemishes begin to minimize. Feel free to look into that mirror for a fortnight. Because who cares- you are awesome.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue
Will review later:)
Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Hair: Brunette Eyes: Brown
I love love love using egg whites mixed in my mask. I like mixing with oatmeal and avocado. It gives me smoothness, moisturization, and exfoliation.
It is so cheap too. If you are feeling like trying something different, give it a go. It costs less than a dollar!