|Would buy this product again.||83%|
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
This Simple soothing toner does exactly what it says on the tin! It definitely feels as though my skin has been thoroughly cleansed. I use it after the Simple Kind to skin facial wash and before the rich moisturizer. I've found that it suits my skin type (combination skin) and evens out the amount of sebum on my face. I only incorporate this into my night time routine simply because i don't feel as though i need it in the mornings. I just use an exfoliating facial wash and get out the bathroom! It was not at all costly, only £3 in Home Bargains (which is about $5) so good value for money. I would not however purchase this product again.
Although I feel it does do quite a good job in cleansing any left over dirt on my face, I just don't really feel like this is any thing special.
Overall quite a good product, inexpensive and good at what it does. Is not a stand out product though!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Blond Eyes: Brown
I saw this toner used by a beauty guru on YouTube so I thought I would try it. I have an uneven skintone so I was hoping that purchasing this toner would help to soothe and even that out. I got this at my local drugstore and the price was decent. I think it might have been a around 5 or 6 bucks. If I didn't know any better I would think that they just filled the bottle with water and sold it as a toner. It has no scent at all and just feels like I'm rubbing water all over my face. I've been using this for about a month and can't tell the slightest difference. Would not recommend and will not repurchase.
Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel
I usually use a natural brand toner which I love but is soo expensive so I've been trying out a few cheaper brands that I hope to love just as much. I found this one, and so far it's great! My skin feels refreshed, pure, clean and comfortable! I like the packaging and for $8.99 it's a good deal... I'll be sticking to this 1.... Can't wait to try other simple products!!
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue
This toner is good value, it is good packaging, and it works okay. It is nothing to write home about, it is nothing to mortgage a house over. It is very mild so pretty much any skin type could use it if they need a toner in a jam, but I would not recommend having this as the regular toner in your skin routine/
Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Other Eyes: Green
I decided to try out this toner after reading great reviews on it, and I'm glad I did! It feels like nothing but water on your face, and it gets the job done well enough I guess. I like it because it does not irritate my sensitive skin. It does not have a strong smell and does not burn my face at all! The only reason I'm giving it a 4/5 is because I really like the cooling/ tightening feeling some toners give when applied and this one feels like nothing when I apply it. But otherwise a great, (low-priced!) gentle toner great for sensitive skin!
Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown
After years of being oily and using astringent toners I've had to opt for something less harsh since my oil production slowed and my skin became combination. This contains no drying alcohols but it also does not contain any AHAs or BHAs to exfoliate either. It really is just a simple toner meant to remove remaining traces of whatever it is that is still on your face and prep your skin for moisturizers. If you have sensitive skin the ingredients are meant to be soothing as well, but as far as balancing ph this toner does not advertise that.
- really is gentle on skin and not a bit drying
- plastic packing uses number 5 plastic which is stable and does not leach
- no fragrances and no vapours that can sting your eyes
- not really any for me.Does contain a paraben preservative as the last ingredient if parabens bother you.
- It's nothing particularly great but it's good enough for what I use it for. Price is just average though, not exactly a steal but not too expensive either at $8 CAD. I would not trust it to remove dirt quite as well as more astringent toners simply because of how gentle it is, but it's good for when I wake up and just need something to clean off whatever small amount of oils/grime that built up on my face overnight in place of washing my face with cleanser and refreshing my skin before applying moisturizer and makeup. If your skin is more oily I don't think this toner would do anything for you as it would not be enough to take the oil off. Probably doesn't remove traces of makeup all that well either. It claims the witch hazel has a tightening effect on pores but I have not noticed this, although any kind of pore tightening effect by any product is always temporary anyway. I chose Simple toner over other non-alcohol toners because it contains panthenol (vitamin B) and camomile extract which are more soothing to skin.
I have repurchased once already and would again.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
I bought this toner earlier this year when my skin was really oily and it seemed to only make my skin a tad bit more oily so I just set it aside to see if it would work in the colder months. Now that my skin is leaning more towards being a little on the normal (a little dry here and there) side... I absolutely love it!! I'd recommend this for someone with normal to dry skin but I wouldn't completely rule it out if you're like me and you have combination skin.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown
Really nice gentle toner, my face feels cleaner after using it, but not tight at all
I also feel like it does make my pores smaller as well
However, i wouldn't really use this to help anything more than mild acne, try something stronger (read: medicated).
Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy Eyes: Hazel
I can't think of anything fantastic to say about this toner but nothing negative either.
It was gentle and soothing, No burning, no break outs. Pretty standard.
Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair Hair: Brunette Eyes: Green
For the price this is a good product. Might be more suited to people with dry skin. I have combo skin and find that my face is very shiny after this toner on my T-zone area. Well I wont be buying it again but I will use out the bottle I have as it at least isn't harsh on the skin.