I have been using this moisturizer for a month now & I am pretty happy with it. My skin looks & feels much better since using it & my husband has said how soft my skin feels & how "healthy" it looks.
Here is how it measures up to its claims:
1. Line minimization - I am 24 & I don't have any fine lines yet so I'm afraid I can't comment on this.
2. Nourishing moisturization - I have found this to be true, my skin feels moisturized all day & has no dry areas, it also seems to have balanced out my sometimes oily t-zone.
3. Tone enhancement - I have noticed a real difference here, my skin tone appears much more even.
4. Gentle exfoliation - I also found this to be true, my skin feels & looks a lot smoother & softer.
5. Pore refinement - I have to say I see no real difference here, but I don't really have a problem with large pores.
6. Anti-oxidants (protects skins moisture barrier) - I'm really not too sure about this one but it does keep my skin nicely moisturized & to that end must protect it to some extent.
7. Subtle lifting - This has been true for me too, my skin feels & looks firmer & fuller somehow, which does give my face a little "lift".
All in all I think this is a good product for a good price & can even compete with some of the high end creams I have tried which although they moisturized beautifully did tend to break me out because they are so heavy.
* Lipstick off as Olay test on animals & use some questionable chemicals in this product - due to this I will not be repurchasing.