Review of Kanebo kate mascara base by toxik
Sorry, I know i'm gonna pull down the overall rating of this mascara base.
But anyway, Mascara bases and I CANNOT WORK.
This mascara contains ALOT of fibres, which i believe is to lengthen your lashes.
- Holds the curl REALLY well. The only thing I'm impressed about this product.
- Is slightly transparent (BUT NOT TRANSPARENT) with a whitish/greyish tint.
- EASILY removable by eye mu remover!!! Compared to that freaking Maybelline XXL, this is NOTHING.
- Still able to see the whiteish/greyish tint after 2-3 coatings of my mascara. I have to coat alot of times just to get the unslightly colour covered.
- Does not make my mascaras result in less smudging.
**Update**: Changing rating to 3.5>4 (but MUA doesnt have such rating, lol). It doesnt deserve 4 lippies yet, maybe somewhere along 3.8, but i think i prefer to use mascaras along with this product nowadays. I can tell the difference when im using or NOT using this primer. Mascara-ed lashes look better (longer..) Changed option of repurchasing to yes, because this is the one of the better drugstore primers IMO. I'd say give it try if you can get your hands on it!
p/s: i often see people asking if there are any drugstore primers, i wanna type Kate, but this is not available in US