Review of Bourjois Liner Feutre - 11 Noir by Anera
I adore Bourjois cosmetics - not sure because of the quality of the products or of the nice packaging. I was looking for a new eyeliner since there is no more L'oreal - gold-matte one in stores. L'oreals golden and shiny black eyeliners aren't as pigmented as the gold-matte one.
- nice, long container - easy to apply
- the tip is multipurpose - for making both thin & thick lines
- doesn't last long (?) - I remember that I wasn't satisfied whenever I got home from a night out and looked myself at the mirror
- when first putting a powder eyeshadow, and then applying the eyeliner, the eyeliner stops to spread color - you have to clean it (remove the powder flakes) - never experienced it with L'oreal, haven't thought it can happen :)
- short lifetime - mine dried out pretty fast, ie. it stopped spreading color (used it a couple of times)