I think I have found my HG hand creme. For the quality & price, so far, Eucerin has done really well for my often dry & peeling hands.
I have compared Eucerin's hand creme with the following other brands which I have used:
1.Clarins Hand & Nail Cream : This is slightly better than Eucerin, but much pricier. I discontinued using this once I found Eucerin.
2.Eubos : Lousy Quality, cheap price. Doesn't moisturize at all.
3.St Ives Intensive Healing : Moderate Quality, cheap price, moisturize a little, not enough for me.
4. Vaseline Instensive Care : Good Quality, moderate price. Actually my FAV when I was in the USA, unfortunately it's not available locally here in my home country. Wish I have bought more than the 1/2 dozen tubes back. :(
5. Palmers Cocoa Butter : Too thick and greasy, doesn't moisturize enough for me.
6. Neutrogena's Norwegian Hand Cream : Moderate Quality, it does moisturize well enough, but effect does not last long.
7. Nivea Q10 Hand Cream : Bad quality, nothing else need to be said.
8. Jergens Extra relief for Dry skin : Also good quality, comparable with Eucerin, but I can't find this product locally.
9. Victoria's Secret Ultra Moisturizing hand & body creme : I've tried several different scents, all I've found to be too drying and does not give enough moisturizing. Although they smell heavenly!