i had been eyeing this product since i first noticed it last summer, but it wasn't until last week that i finally bought one in the color, SUN LIGHT, to try. why did i wait so long!? there are a few reasons why i think everyone needs to try it for themselves, so i'll break it down like this:
1. it's only $3! and widely available to the masses. (i got mine at walmart.)
2. the color is very flattering, which would, i'd imagine, make it suitable for even the lightest of skintones. (i, myself, being warm-toned & on the medium side, but a bit lighter by the end of winter) SUN LIGHT has this ability to totally brighten my face and makes me look as if i've spent a little time in the sun, only without the initial redness. i simply apply the bronzer to the areas of my face the sun would hit naturally--cheeks, bridge of nose, forehead, and chin--and i get the perfect glow.
3. it completely brightens up the complexion. it's not overly shimmery or frosty. yes, it's called, SunShimmer, but it sould be called SunGlow, because it looks almost matte in pan, but upon closer inspection, you can see all the ultra-tiny shimmer particles. so subtle and gorgeous!
4. it lasts ALL day and NEVER turns orange! (if you weren't convinced before to try it, this little fact should speak volumes.)
5. the amount of product you get is huge! it will last so long, but i may get a shade darker for the summer months, as, for some reason, my face does not get as tan as the rest of my body and i much prefer to be even-toned!
6. did i mention it's only $3!? this has got to be better than spending close to $30 on NARS's Laguna, right? i really can't see how it could be any better than Rimmel's...
so, i think i covered all the bases. if not, i can always edit to add more! oh, and if it matters at all, i test-drove this product for 2 weeks before reviewing, so i could give it a fair review.