Review of Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation by Nikky612
WOW! Definitely one of the best drug store foundations ive tried
I have normal skin with some dry patches here and there and occasionally a spot or two.
The price in Australia is around $34 which is a bit expensive for a drug store brand but definitely worth it!
- colour match is pretty good for my fair (very light) skin
- adds and locks in moisture
- covers dry spots well and does not extenuate them
- packaging is wonderful! comes with a pump <3
- very nice fragrance
- does not clog pores
- medium coverage
- the lightest shade (51) is a bit dark when i am building up the foundation for full coverage but is easily bendable
- strong yellow undertones (i would prefer neutral but this foundation still suits my skin tone well)
I am definitely going to repurchase and use this as my everyday foundation its wonderful