I love this gel eyeliner! I have the MAC creme base that can be used as a eyeliner, and ive also tried Bobbi Brown's version of this....and this is MUCH better than either of these products.
it has a smooth application, stays on all day, easy to apply, comes with a great brush...and can be used for a number of looks. ive used this as an eyeliner, eyeshadow, black lipstick, and to thicken lashes to make them appear fake.
things to note:
1. the brush needs to be wiped off after every application (i just use a baby wipe to get off the excess liner), this keeps it from getting hard and flakey
2. if you are worried about it coming off, use a pencil liner at the lashline then go over with the gel liner
3. if you think its too "shiny" then go over with black eyeshadow (this also keeps the liner from smudging
4. great to blend into eyeshadow.
5. it dries out (and i have had mine for months and have not experienced this) there are a few things you can do: keep it away from extreme temperatures (super cold and super hot will change the chemicals in it), you can always mix with a tiny bit of vaseline, that will bring it back to life.