I've been using this for about 6 months now, through the Winter months in Toronto (=cold and dry), and through the Summer months (=sweaty, humid).
Keep in mind that this is a powder foundation, but it offers great coverage, makes my skin look powdery smooth, great finish, and spf 21!
- It doesn't seem like much in the container but it has lasted me quite some time, and I still have a lot left
- Powder is super fine, so it seems to "stick" to my skin well, without blotches or cakey look
- On me, the colour matched quite well, so it looks very natural
- Buildable - I personally put a thin brushing of poweder, otherwise I look overdone
- Did I mention it has spf? Not a bad idea to bring out a small container to reapply your spf
- A little goes a long way, or you'll look like you're overdone! -> I've actually used less foundation to compensate. Sometimes, I even forgo the foundation during the days, and use just a big of foundation in the evenings
- It's never happened to me, but the beauty advisor at the counter told me to be careful that in the case I "oil" up, the mineral powder darkens, giving you an orange tint
Overall, I highly recommend this powder foundation, as I would just cut out the foundation itself and just use this powder. I've been shopping for a good BB cream, but I think I won't need that, either. I've tried bare minerals, and the colours are too dark. Lancome has a wider palette of colours.
Hope this helps!