Unlike some of the previous reviewers here, I am NOT a lotion junkie. In fact, I've never been bothered to put lotion on my body after a shower, even though I have dry skin. I don't like having difficulty putting on clothes because the lotion is making my clothes cling to my skin. But my eczema has gotten worse over the years (probably because of my lack of moisturizing), so I've been trying to find a good body lotion.
This is my favorite lotion that I've tried so far.
- non-greasy -- no more clinging clothes!
- really moisturizing -- my skin feels immediately softer
- non-irritating -- interestingly, plain Vaseline, Heal & Repair balm, and the Creamy formula makes my flared up eczema spots really itchy.
A few cons, though:
- I need a lot of product. My skins absorbs this super fast, but my skin actually does feel like it's being moisturized rather than just being greased up.
- the bottle is small, so if I use this frequently, I'll go through it really quickly
- it's not that cheap